Sunday, April 19, 2009

You've Got Mail

One bit of good news for today ...
I agreed this morning to be a Moderator over at the MLM Diva's Forum. I really like the Admin (Chris) and all the other Mod's there, and have been a member of the forum myself since March 13th (when I joined the Iggly Biggly Team Build). I don't have many responsibilities yet and am just 'getting my feet wet' looking around the place.
So you think it'll keep me out of trouble now? I doubt it, but at least I have something else productive to keep me busy.
Stop by and say HI if you haven't already, OK? There's quite a few threads for you to check out.
Happy Sunday :))

*******

Caught the movie "You've Got Mail" on TV last night. Of course I had to watch it to the end since I really like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan .. not to mention "Brinkley". Today I couldn't resist finding the opening song for it in youtube. I hope you enjoy it :))




2 comments:

Randy said...

Judy;

Good choice of movies. You've Got Mail is one of my favorites. Harry Nillson has several good songs in this movie and I have downloaded all of them....and I sure wish I had a Brinkley..

Hope your weekend has been good!

Randy

blondie said...

Randy,

Am guessing you don't have a Brinkley cause of the Apt. living?

This is the first time in my life I don't any dogs of my own. But I've got my grand-puppies so I guess that works out good for me, (considering all the other critters I have roaming around here).

Enjoy your weekend :))