Thursday, April 23, 2009

Remember This Song?

Was chatting with a friend yesterday and these words (in the song) came into the conversation.
No, I'm not awake yet. Will be here once I am. Just wanted to give you early birds something to listen to :))



It's a good song ... and we are.

*******

Quick 10DollarsWonder update.
I bit the bullet yesterday and bought myself 2 new positions (which gave me 3 cause of the bonus one) and today, only those 3 cycled. Mmmm. OK.
So I read in one of the forums that the New Positions are cycling every day but the older "high" ones are cycling about 3-4 times per week (like they did before). So of course it just depends on how much new money is coming in. Right? Right. At least I'm cycling again now. So it's OK.

*******

Have any of you created a Splash Page or a good Email Ad for Iggly Biggly yet? Or are we just waiting for the site to be more personalized?
It shouldn't be much longer, from what I've heard. Yeah, I'm getting anxious.

*******

The MLM Divas Forum banner (here on the right) now shows on the front page of PAC - Premium Ads Club!
So Thank You Austin and Kazzy for getting that added for us. I heard Kazzy loves the pink color and Austin loves the smileys ;)
PAC should be re-open soon with regards to making new purchases again. Sit tight and watch for updates.
PS, just said HI to Kazzy who's registered now at Divas. She said she'll try to check into the PAC thread when she can to answer any questions. Cool huh?

*******

Off to go shopping. I don't wanna. But I have to. Later :))

*******

OK I'm back. Get this ...

I was wandering around aimlessly in the Department Store today and WHAT do you think came on the Intercom Radio System?!? Any guesses???

"Woke up this mornin, and suddenly realized, We're all in this together!"

Yep, now how freaky is that!
So being the kind of person that I am, I sang the song, out loud, as I walked through the store looking at stuff. Yeah, people were looking at me singing, but I really didn't care. I was just doin my own thing, you know? (hahaha)

*******

Program wise ... the Good News is ... (drum roll please)

Date: April, 23 2009 1:50:42 PM
Amount Sent: $243.25 USD
Sender Name: My Traffic Empire

That was received TODAY from Thomas at MyNetWealthTeam!
I've been having a problem trying to get through to him, but got there today via the help of a Mod (Divo Paul) at the MLM Divas forum.
Thanks Paul and Thomas! I can pay my taxes now.

Ohh I Get PAID With a Little Help From My Friends :)



*******

5 comments:

Curt said...

Next time, tell the shoppers that ur practicing for next season of American Idol.

blondie said...

Now THAT'S Funny Curt!
Obviously you've never heard me sing! haha

Unknown said...

Hi Blondie! How are you? I would like to get your 'Kind advice' regarding 10dollarswonder that
Since last couple of week my 'Positions' are Stop Cycling.
Blondie 'I just wonder why?'
Can you please let me know the reason that if there is any problem or what......
Waiting for your 'Quick Response'
Thanks and Regards
manazar
ma.abdulnazar@gmail.com

blondie said...

As I wrote in my blog here, once I purchased two NEW positions, my older 'highs' started cycling again also. Not every day like the new ones, but they are cycling.

Unknown said...

Thanks Blondie! Bye!
manazar
ma.abdulnazar@gmail.com