Friday, April 24, 2009

PAC is Re-Open


PAC - Premium Ad$ Club is NOW open for deposits. It's minimum $5, (in $5 increments), pays 5% x 25 days, accepts LR and STP only. Surf 10 sites plus the premiums, and you get a Free Membership Level up to $500 deposits.
Be sure to Check the Server Time closely. It will change days at Noon EST. I just made my first deposit, surfed, and will wait till 10 AM my time to surf again for tomorrow.
Welcome Back PAC :))

Even though PAC is open for deposits, I don't think we're getting credit for our daily surfs yet. So sit tight. Maybe it needs to "officially" open first. Oops :)

*******

Excuse my lack of posts. My PC is only staying up 10 minutes at a time. I don't hear the fan kicking into overdrive, so that could be it. Bear with me, OK?

*******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your computer probably needs a good cleaning, especially around the fan and heatsink. Cheers, Martyn

blondie said...

You're probably right Martyn.
But I'm afraid if I try to do it, it will never work again :(
Thanks