Thursday, April 9, 2009

Iggly Biggly Moving Right Along

Those who have joined Iggly Biggly through the Team Build, please check this thread ASAP. I see they're looking for some of you so that YOU can get your sign-up link. And you've not even poked your head in there yet. Chop chop you guys! Just takes a minute to register and post.

PS, this is a Team Build and all of us are helping others to get their two needed referrals. If you signed up in it (through me), please go to the forum thread that I posted above and 'check in'. If you don't want to be included in the "Team Build" any longer, and can get your own downline, let me know and I'll have you removed from the list. I cannot do everything for everyone. Kapish? Good :)

*******

- An anonymous person left a big beer can on my front lawn last night. Too bad it was empty :P
- My next door neighbor just walked past that beer can twice and didn't bother to pick it up. Maybe he thought it was a new lawn ornament.
- Oh and the price of the house across the street has dropped 10K. Ouch!
- One of my cats brought in two dead mice yesterday. Not at the same time though. And kindly left one of them in his food bowl - to surprise me later .. (which he did).
- Now I have to get back to work on my tax stuff.
- Yeah ... every picture tells a story, don't it?

*******

You know ... 10DollarsWonder used to pay my bills. Not any more. Still haven't cycled any of my "high" positions since the 31st. Oh well.

*******

A tentative re-opening day for PAC is Sunday or Monday, April 19th or 20th. Stay tuned for more information. They're finishing some clean up stuff now.

*******

2 comments:

muzzman said...

Yer not alone my 10dollarswonder high positions have'nt cycled either since the 31st mmmmmm wonder when the wonder will LOL have a good one blondie don't let yer taxes get to ya.

:)

muzzman

blondie said...

Hey thanks muzzman,
Been rubbing my morning eyes trying to focus on those tax numbers already today. eck!
You have a good one!
and thanks for dropping by :)