Monday, April 27, 2009

Heads Up :))

One of the gals over at MLM Divas forum is putting together a NEW Team Build (similar to Iggly Biggly) for a new program/product launch. She just started the thread late yesterday so those of you who have trouble finding your own 2-3 referrals can get in early on this build and be set. It's $20 through AP, STP, Money Brokers or PayPal (using a special payment method).

Check Here for all the facts and get your name added to the list if you like. Oh and the program name is ApGollie and their products are food, cleaning supplies, beauty products, scented candles etc.

4:30 PM Update: The team list is building good so far. Two more then it's my turn to get my three. Very cool.

6:30 PM Update: I got my link to join, so I joined and Paid. Am waiting for my personal link now. Those who DO decide to join, please be sure to fill out BOTH forms after you do. There are TWO, so pay attention if you do it. K?

*******

I'll have more for you tomorrow (I hope).
It's been a weird day today AND we had another snow blizzard again over night. Woke to 8 inches of snow this morning. Good thing I got that fertilizer down!

*******

Someone asked me yesterday "How many people read your blog?" I said ... "I dunno for sure. There are about 200 that I know of." He looked astonished at that. So I decided to add the "who's visited lately" info here on the right side. It's waaaaay down at the bottom if you decide to look for it. OK?

*******

2 comments:

js said...

Just tell him/her to look your site up on the alexa.com site for the ranking.

johnski

blondie said...

Not important.
He's not a web guy at all. Just a friend who was wondering. That's all.
Thanks for stopping by js!