Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy April 15th :(

Tax
filing
deadline
for those
of us in
the USA!
yuck!

*******

I AM buying a new computer (or two) this year. I need the write-off so don't let me forget, OK?
Where's my coffee? And my aspirin? I have a headache!

*******

ESP-AP has had way too many problems. Steve the Admin has disabled upgrades and withdrawals. He's thinking of starting a new program so that the honest folks who are still owed money can perhaps get it back. I hope so and I vote for a new program. Sounds like a good plan to me.

*******

Iggly Biggly seems to be moving right along and I heard that debit cards will be going out soon. Nice :))
So if you haven't joined yet, I wouldn't waste too much time thinking about it. It's $20 through STP or you can mail a check to their office.
And if you want to join the Team Build I'm in, let me know first and we'll go from there.

*******

The Cutest Pet Contest is still running for 5 more days. If you haven't voted yet, please do. Just click on the Pic to get started and follow the instructions. Remember to Vote the highest which is "5", and slobbery kisses will follow :)

*******

Just removed the Bondage Breaker Income banner. It's not going anywhere fast and I don't want anyone else to lose their money. (forced matrix my ass).

*******

Michael Badger's long awaited program could be launching in May?!? Thanks to Will in his blog for getting that information from Michael. Appreciate the follow up!

*******

Speaking of things to look forward to ... PAC / Premium Ad's Club should be coming back soon also. And didn't we hear it'll be a 5% x 25 Day surf? Alrighty then .. I'm ready :)

*******

Here's an appropriate Song for the Day.
The first one is the original Barry McGuire 1965 'gruff voice' version, but I think the guy who recorded it only recorded one speaker from the stereo. Those who know the song will hear what I mean. Oh and back in "the day" .. this was my Mother's favorite song. Maybe she was ahead of her time after all. So I'd like to dedicate this song to my Mom and may she RIP.
PS, sorry that it's a talking car. Was the best original I could find.



Then these kids put this one together for a School project. I was impressed enough to post it as well. Lots of good pics to see while you're listening (although the voice is way too sweet .. not like Barry McGuire at all :)



One more version before I go ... John posted this one in his blog and I like it! Thanks js :)



4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Happy Tax Day, my blonde friend! Have a good one!!!

blondie said...

Thanks Sweetie!
I'm really depressed today :(
Oh well.
Life goes on eh?

Euan Bayliss said...

That Barry McGuire song was also one of my mum's favourites too. That and "The Universal Soldier" by Donovan. Brings back memories! Thanks for that... Euan

blondie said...

You're very welcome Euan :)
Am glad you enjoyed "ALL" the versions I had there. haha

Speaking of Donovan (who has always been close to my heart), see Fridays post if you will. (gimme a minute to update it though)

Thanks for stopping by :))