Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thongs and Candles and Beer .. Oh My!

Good News! I clicked on Iggly Biggly just now and noticed my old link was redirected to a new one. Which tells me things are moving along and hopefully we'll be in the thong/flip-flop business soon.
The Team Build for IB is still underway. So let me know (or stop by the forum) if you wish to join the program and be added to the team to help you get your two needed referrals.
Remember, you must join under someone in the team to be added to the team. That's only fair.

*******

Still trying to figure out how the new APGollie program is going to work with regards to member placement and cycling and products (ie candles) and everything. It's not officially open till June (I think), so we've got plenty of time to learn. Don't forget there's a Team Build for this one too.

Both of the above are programs are for actual products. Not just a cycler, doubler, surf site or hyip, OK? And start-up cost for each one is $20. Heck I figure for 20 bucks, it's well worth my time and money to see where it goes from here.

*******

I just realized my 18 Month Anniversary for Blondie's Blog was April 15th. Guess my mind was on other things that day :(
Is it too early for a beer? haha

*******

Received a payment from ESP-SP last night. Thanks Steve :) Looks like your newest 75/25 withdrawal rule is working out great!!

*******

You know what bugs me to tears? ... people who exaggerate to make them look good and others look bad.
I just replied to one of those types of folks, and knowing what I know about the program s/he mentioned, I know they were lying through their teeth.
Ahhh whadda ya gonna do huh? Can't shoot em. Can't spank em. Oh well.

*******

Someone asked me for an update on 10DollarsWonder, so here it is:
Do you recall a week or so ago I bit the bullet myself and bought two NEW positions (thru a pay-processor) which gave me a free a bonus position?
Since then, those 3 new positions have cycled 16 times and my older "high priority" positions have cycled twice.
Also my friends NEW positions (bought 2 new on the 21st) have cycled 19 times and the older "highs" have cycled 3.
So there you have it.

Just the facts Ma'am ... just the facts.

*******

I'm gonna go surf and clear my brain and see what other tidbits I got stored back there. BRB

OK, this is cute. Thanks Michael for sending it on.

HOW TO AVOID THE SWINE FLU ...

DO NOT DO THIS !!!




















*******

Here's a new pic of my grand-puppies. FYI




2 comments:

Randy said...

Judy;

You sure got my attention with the title of your blog today.....!!!!

Your granddogs are really growing...and I like the picture of the little one. The swine flu is pretty bad. Hopefully it will be under control soon.

Have a great day!

Randy

blondie said...

Hahaha Randy!
Thought that might grab someones attention :)

Yeah that swine flu is some nasty stuff. Hope it goes away soon too!

Later :))