Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Plastic Bags - Yikes !

Here is a very revealing slide show about the effects of our common everyday plastic bag. Very sad. :(
and thanks to Paul for sending it on.


"Please take a minute and watch this slideshow.
You’ll never forget your cloth shopping bags again.

Once in the slide show, use the scroll bar on the right side of the screen to scroll through.
Please pass it on … Thanks!"

*******


Good News over at Iggly Biggly ...

"Lisa gave us some good news on the training call Saturday. They have made a change in the payouts and it is going to be FANTASTIC FOR US!!
It was $480 when you cycled through all three 2x2's. Now when you cycle through the second 2x2, the company will send you $100. Then when you cycle through the third 2x2, you will receive $380. That is still a total of $480 but you get $100 quicker."

So if you've not joined yet but want to, go to the Team Build thread over at the MLM Divas forum and follow the instructions to be added to the list. The cost is $20 by check, money order or STP. OK then :)

UPDATE: Looks like referral links are starting to go out. But you MUST wait for your sponsor to get theirs first and notify you. Those of you who signed up with me in the team build can see the progress at the Divas forum. And I'll post my link HERE as soon as I have it!

*******

UPDATE on the EzyCashGifts note from yesterday:
If you want the promo that Paul is offering in this thread, then you DO need to use Alert Pay to make your $5 purchase. Also ask who to sign under in the team build (not necessarily me). My time will come later :))

*******

Well I had a few emails about this yesterday so thought I'd share it with everyone today.
Just checked my 10DollarsWonder account and am sad to report that I haven't cycled any of my "High" positions since March 31st. Now I also checked the "cycled positions history" and saw that people ARE cycling. Who's Cycling? The folks who bought two new positions and earned the bonus "auction" spot.
OK, I get it now. Do you?

*******

Time to clean the kitty litter and vacuum. Eck!

*******

Yeah yeah .. I know it's not Tuesday Afternoon yet, but will be soon :)



6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Personally, I take it as a slap in the face of those of us who up to this point have been supportive of 10DW.

All of the sudden, we are cast aside like stepchildren, even after repurchasing, to be replaced by "new money"

Forget about loyalty of members to the program, what about loyalty of the program to the members?

Sorry, just my 2 cents...

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
That sounds like something you should writing to the Admin.
Maybe if enough feed him their concerns, he might listen.

I know what you mean though.

Just read a really good post in MMG from one of my readers here also. So you're not alone in your thinking but ...
there's only so much you can do if no money comes in. So maybe he's just trying yet "another" way to get folks excited? Hard tellin eh?

Take care buddy :)

pm said...

Hey I 'used' to be a devoted 10dw member along with my mother. Adding new money every couple of weeks. Not anymore, I am moving on. This is the umpteenth time in a year that 'changes' have been made and each time they become more 'clever' than the last. Just as the last change happens and you somewhat build excitement to get to the next level, at the 11th hour he changes them again and your back at level 1 again. I was his biggest defender! Nope not anymore. I feel by Missi leaving is a sign that she does not agree with changes that are coming down the pipeline! NEXT! Sad because it was a great little business.

Randy said...

Hi Judy;

This is weird. I was watching TV and this commercial was playing Tuesday afternoon as I was scrolling down your blog....and there was the link to "Tuesday afternoon". Have you ever done that before? Dont know what you call that but its interesting.

Hope you are doing well and I agree with you about 10dollars. Seems the old supporters get pushed back to bring in new blood. I wonder how programs would do if the old members stepped out to let the new ones in.

Have a great week!
Randy

Jim said...

I totally agree with the comments made previously. As an 'old' active member with just under 200 positions I have seen a constant erosion of my earnings capability because of a multitude of policy changes which has seen me end up currently with around 30 'high' positions and I am not even cycling on those!

Not a happy member!

blondie said...

Hey pm,
Good observation. I like the 11th hour thought and feel the same.
And I don't think the 'change' had anything to do with Missi leaving support. It was more personal.

Randy,
I've been hearing that song on the commercial for weeks now. Finally it came up on a Tues, so I thought 'what the hell?' Funny timing on you hearing it though eh? :)

Hey Jim,
Thanks for your thoughts. And I'm pretty sure most of us share your feelings. My hundreds of positions have dwindled down to a few highs, which haven't cycled since the new change either. So us oldies have a lot in common. Keep in touch.

Thanks guys!
blondie