Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bits n Pieces

Last Friday I was shoveling 8 inches of wet snow.
Saturday and Sunday it rained.
Monday it cleared up.
So yesterday we mowed and fertilized the lawn.
Today I opened the window at 7:00 AM.
Yep, only 3 days in between shoveling to mowing.
You gotta love it :))

The Ski Train has left Denver. The train that has provided weekend service between Denver and Winter Park for 69 years has been sold to a Canadian company. (sad)

And Dog the Bounty Hunter was 'shot at' here in Colorado Springs! Yikes!!

*******

After hearing numerous reports of 10DollarsWonder cycling AFTER you purchase at least 2 NEW Positions, I had to take the plunge myself. Yesterday I bought 2 new spots in one of my accounts (the one I run for my friend) and viola! Today I am happy to report that ALL of his 52 High Priority Positions cycled.
Now, the last time he or I cycled was March 31st, before the latest update. So it's something to consider if you DO have a lot of HP positions laying idle.

Oh and has anyone noticed reference to 'visiting the forum' has been removed from the "Congrats" email you get when you earn a referral commission? (wink)

*******

Also if you noticed I added the ESP-SP banner here on the right again. When things slowed down, I removed all of the ESP banners. But I'm happy enough with SP right now to support it. (Got a payout last night too :)

*******

Liberty Reserve Warning just received from a friend/reader. Her note is in comments, but I know all of don't read them so thought I'd better get this out in the open ... (Thanks Manu :)

"
Also i would like to make everyone aware to keep your LR accounts safe if you have one. I have noticed yesterday that i have been hacked and my money got stolen... twice. One time on the 18th and the other yesterday just shortly after i received a payout... I am so ticked off as LR is not helping.
So please everyone make sure your accounts are safe, it seems to be going on quite a bit at the moment."

*******

Just read about another HACKER in the MLM Divas Forum:

"
Sour Note
My STP was hacked into
They left me with 50 cents
So if you run into a username like auexchangers
that is the thief
Remember to change passwords often
I DIDN'T"

*******

6 comments:

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,

after reading on your blog that people started cycling again in 10DW after buying 2 Positions, i decided yesterday as well to go for it and can also report i cycled my HP positions. Even though i now have to start over with the payout schedule it is better than not making any money at all.
Also i would like to make everyone aware to keep your LR accounts safe if you have one. I have noticed yesterday that i have been hacked and my money got stolen... twice. One time on the 18th and the other yesterday just shortly after i received a payout... I am so ticked off as LR is not helping.
So please everyone make sure your accounts are safe, it seems to be going on quite a bit at the moment.

Have a nice day Blondie,
Manu.

blondie said...

Hey Manu,
Wow, sucks about LR.
Will put it on the front page now for those who don't read comments.
Thanks for the Info!

And happy to hear your cycling at 10dw also :)

You have a good day too!

Curt said...

Just wondering if you clicked on any links in ur email account looking like it came from Liberty Reserve? I've received quite a few wanting me to click on a link because of security issues and it wasn't from that company. I don't even have an account with LR.

blondie said...

No Curt,
I would never do that and neither would the person who wrote the note. He's not new to the 'net', so am sure it was one of those supposedly legit companies hacking his p/w.
Sad huh?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the sites are "hacking" their own user's accounts so they don't have to pay out any money. Looks like a scam to me.

blondie said...

Well I don't use the word scam very freely and I do hope that's NOT it.
Would hate to think the employees or owners would do such a thing.
Thanks :)