Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Work Hurts / Small Circle of Friends Award

Well I did end up working outside yesterday. So today my poor little hands are full of slivers and cuts from pulling out old dead flowers without gloves. What was I thinking?

*******

Liberty Reserve is back up today which means that I can finally fund my ESP-LR account and start surfing there as well. So if you have LR funds to play with, you're welcome to join me :)
Oh and all my ESP's are listed on my splash page!

*******

Remember me talking about sending $5 to Margaret for her participation in the Birthday Bonus Club? Just got a nice Thank You from her:

"Hi Blondie
Just wanted to say thanks for the Birthday Gift All that has been sent is greatly appreciated, just to let others know the Birthday Club is working
Thanks Everyone
God Bless
Margaret"

*******

If you're waiting for your monthly payment from Revolutionary Matrix (as I am), RM is waiting on Alert Pay to put them all through. They did do their mass payout on the 1st, but AP is taking it's time getting them to members accounts. So sit tight or hang loose, whichever you prefer.

*******

This cute award I received from three of my fellow bloggers in the last 24 hours. I ignored the first one cause I thought he felt sorry for me and was just trying to be nice ... but then I got two more soon after. I AM deeply honored that there are folks still reading my blog that must appreciate it (and me?)
So the Award is for fellow Bloggers who they think has a great attitude and/or gratitude. (yes Gord, I stole those words from you, hehe)



And since my favorite bloggers are all listed here on the right side of my blog, and three of those alreaded awarded me ... I thought I'd break the chain here and send you a song instead. Can I do that without getting kicked out of the bloggers community? I mean hey ... we're just a small circle of friends here, right? (leave it to blondie to change the rules right in the middle of the game ... sheesh)



*******

2 comments:

Rod said...

Hi Blondie
You need to go visit my blog I have a surprise for you.
http://rodswanderings.blogspot.com/

Rod

La Crona said...

Reward and award at the same time.....hehe...just trying to be positive here after a positive day!

Always thanks for a nice blog, thank you!