Friday, March 27, 2009

Vote For My GrandPuppies :)

As you can see, I'm kind of snowed in today, and I can't seem to get a good internet connection to save my life. Started snowing yesterday morning at the rate of about 2 inches per hour. How do I know? I was trying to keep up with it shoveling but once the winds kicked up, everything I had done so far went down the crapper. So I threw in the 'shovel' and called it a day.

*******

Just received a note from Jess who entered Jake and Lou dog in the Denver Post "Cutest Pets Photo Contest". If you want to vote, you have to register first. It's not too bad and didn't take me too long. Once there, click on "View and Vote" where you can place your rating next to the picture. Use Keyword: boxer to find both Jake and Louis (Lou the pirate dog). So here's the link and the first note from Jake (he's sent me plenty today, ha!):

http://www.gadzoo.com/Denver/Contest/ContestLanding.aspx?contestid=222

"Hi everyone,
I am writing you in hopes of winning a photo contest the Denver Post is putting on. My mom, Jess, has submitted the photo, but we need you to vote for me. If you use the above link, it should take you right there. You will have to scroll down a little bit to the "view & vote" box. Besides recognition of being the cutest puppy, my folks get some much needed spot remover and a DVD of Marley & Me and I get some toys, that I promise to share with my sisters, Louis & Karma.
In case you do not know what I look like, I am a boxer, I am brown, with white & black on my face. The picture of me is a good one that Grandma took last Sunday, before we got all of this snow. I am sitting on my mom's lap and she is wearing a black shirt that says "Leave you". If you put "boxer" in the key word area I will pop right up.
Thank you so much for taking the time to vote for me!
Sir Jakeasourus Rex aka Jake
PS
Grandma...maybe you could solicit votes on your blog? :)"

Or course Jakie and Poo Dog. Good Luck to you BOTH!
And now a few words from the Proud Papa who really needs to win that spot remover (trust me, I've seen Jake's piddle) hahaha ...

"
AND....there off!!! Jake is in a commanding lead at this point. But there is still lots of time left to cast your vote!!! Thanks in advance to all of you who do!!!
GO PUPPIES!!!!

Dave/Jakeasaurus/Louispotimus/Morrison
aka.......DAD "

*******

So what do you guys think about the Update at 10DollarsWonder which speaks of 10CentClub?!? Do you really think he's getting ready to finally open it back up? Or do you think he's just killing more time? Well, it's still not OPEN so I'm not going to get too excited until I see it actually Up and Running. You know?

*******

Good News! AlertPay has their 'bank transfer' back up and running. I submitted for a withdrawal to bank account a week ago and just received it. And I didn't have to enter any additional information (such as the swift code etc).

*******

Three months ago today I joined GoldNuggetInvest. I posted the banner here, then quickly removed it after hearing what some others had to say about it.
So here it is ... three months later ... and I have been receiving my 6% weekly funds as promised.
It is an "Arbitrage Betting Pool" with different plans that pay different earnings.
So bottom line is, now that 90 days have past, I guess I owe them a pat on the back, a post here, and their/my banner added on the right. Let's just hope it keeps going the way it has been eh?

*******

Now I feel really bad :(
I looked out back last night at 2 feet of snow and thought ... there's no way any of those critters will come out tonight. So I didn't fill their bowls like I normally do.

Today, I made a path through the snow to the back fence and sure as hell ... 2 sets of footprints struggled through the snow to get to my back yard and found nothing but empty food bowls! Geeze! I can just imagine how disappointed their little faces were :(
I'll make sure they get something extra tonight, like the leftover corned beef!

*******

One more thing before I forget ... I did NOT renew Revolutionary Matrix today. I checked my account yesterday and had a whopping two dollars in it. I know a lot of folks are doing much better than I am, so at this point I feel like I'm just feeding them (which I really can't afford to do right now). I'll give it more thought before I call it quits.

*******

Speaking of thought ... those of you who are in the private program with me (the one that starts with an L) hopefully received their email today. I have no words to describe the stupidity I read about in that email. But js had quite a few words and I agree with him 100%. Go see his Friday post.

*******

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND....there off!!! Jake is in a commanding lead at this point. But there is still lots of time left to cast your vote!!! Thanks in advance to all of you who do!!!
GO PUPPIES!!!!

Dave/Jakeasaurus/Louispotimus/
Morrison

aka.......DAD

blondie said...

And I put your note on the front page kiddo. Too cute :)

Randy said...

Judy;

I voted and I think the pictures are great! Let me know how the voting is going. Is there going to be a campaign party?

I saw the 10c club announcement. It has been a long time coming. I hope it eventually becomes real.

Have a great day!

Randy

blondie said...

Randy,
That funny!
Campaign Party .. complete with colored Milk Bones!

10cc .. I'll wait and see.
Can't really post what I want to say about it. Hope it comes through soon.

Later :))

Jess said...

Maybe not a campaign party, but we can have a screening of Marley & Me if one of our two favorite pups wins! :) Thanks Mom for helping out!

blondie said...

Hey you're welcome Jess!
Maybe I'll put a pic on the side bar that links to the Contest.
Let me think about how to do it since we still need instructions.
Later and Happy Friday!

Diva said...

Hi Blondie..love that you feed the critters. You are a woman after my own heart. I used to feed a opossum cat food when I was a kid. Finally got to the point I could actually sit right next to the food bowl while he was eating. His name was Opie, I won't ever forget him. And I am not even a big fan of opossums, but it was cool to gain his trust.


Chris