Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Mouth To Feed

As you can see, I've added a new forum banner here on the right. I just signed up there myself on Friday, and really like the people and the atmosphere.

Also, this is where I joined the Team Build for the Iggly Biggly product website. Our individual websites to promote IB won't be ready for awhile. So why not join a team build that will help you get your referrals (for the matrix) ahead of time?

After you see the product, do a little reading in this forum. They've been real helpful about keeping us updated (scroll down to post # 216). Then if you decide to join for the $20, and want to be included in the team build, follow the directions given on page one of this thread.
You must join under someone on the list to be included in the list. OK? I'll be around today if you need me.

*******

AND for you 10DollarsWonder fans ... the time has come!!! You can now withdraw 50% of your account balance instead of the old 40. Bout time eh?

*******

The ESP's have all settled down now, and for the most part are paying about 1% ROI daily. Except for ESP-SP which will only pay the actual ROI starting today.
*Just did my surfing and noticed that ESP-AP is already over 5%. Nice push.

*******

Of course I have a story about this pic.
But got involved in work first ... dang it.
Back in a few to tell you all about it.

OK, here's what happened.

While I was at the store yesterday, this mama cow gave birth right behind my back fence! (I wish I had been here to see the whole thing.)
This pic was taken when that calf was only about 20 minutes old. I didn't know they come out jumping around like that, ha!

So I was really intrigued watching the new mama and baby for the rest of the afternoon.

The baby was exhausted (of course) so laid down quite a bit. And the mama never left it's side. She licked and nudged and tried to get him up to follow her around grazing, but he looked tired after all that 'being born' stuff, and those little legs just couldn't hold him up for too long.

At one point, all the other cows gathered around to see the new baby. I could just hear them ... "Mabel, he's beautiful! You did good girl! Can't wait to have my own! Mooooo"

It was so peaceful seeing the love and nurturing from this mama cow to her young. I just couldn't tear myself away from the patio or window till after sunset.

So that's my little story about yesterday.
You farmers out there are probably laughing at me. But being an old city girl, this was a real treat for me. Hope you enjoyed the picture :))

*******

9 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for sharing that picture and story with us. Nature following her cycle is always a beautiful thing, if e only take the time to listen, watch and learn!

Anonymous said...

that is too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Judy;

Thanks for your story. Isn't it great how things happen! So many times we don't stop and notice what is happening around us and how many wonderful things we miss because we don't take the time to just stop and look.

Have a great Monday!

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I made the time yesterday to pay as much attention as I could.
I was just in awe over the whole thing. It was great!

***

Sheila, Yep! It sure was :))

***

Randy, well, that's why I didn't post here in the PM. Was just too glued to my back yard. haha

Thanks all of you for dropping by. And I'm glad you liked my story.
Later :))

Curt said...

These flipflops launched in 2006, but she's just starting this now? I confused about that part and something about a tornado in '07 i believe and she left to China to start manufacturing these? Just confused about the timeline.

blondie said...

You know Curt,
You should join the forum, (link on the right side) and post that question to Anne. She's the lady who started the team build thread and am sure she can answer your question, or at least find out.
Just a thought.

Curt said...

Hi, ya perhaps i should. I just joined, under u. I just don't want to be taken the wrong way and think i'm trying to bash the program.

js said...

yeah, that's nice. Always knew that animal births were, for some reason, more stable than human ones. The animals could in fact get on their feet and walk, yet it takes us stupid humans a few months or more.

blondie said...

Hey js,
Been wondering about that myself. Since we're "supposed to be" the smartest on earth. Hmmmm
Thanks for your thoughts :)