Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patricks Day

"Profit From Your Thong - It is True
Learn about Iggly Biggly at our forum and
how your flip-flops can make feet happy"

I grabbed those lines from the forum. Some folks are having way too much fun with this Iggly Biggly thing. You can see more details in yesterdays post.



*******

I'll be back to tell you about a contest I won yesterday. I'm working on 'changing' the prize a little. More in a bit.
** Actually, I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
It made me too tired today :(

*******

Just a reminder if you missed yesterday post ...
This is in effect NOW at 10DollarsWonder. The next change in withdrawals won't be until September.
"
You can withdraw up to 50% from your balance every week (7 days) after 6 months."

*******

I just ditched TeamPay/InsaneMatrix. It's not getting any bigger, so I see no point in continuing. Remember it's a subscription (if you're gonna ditch it too).

*******

Here's an Update at Revolutionary Matrix (if you haven't see it yet). I might be canceling that one too. We'll see if I have more than $1 in my account at the time of renewal.

"JUST A REMINDER: RM is under new management. Please cancel your subscriptions going to the last administrators and when your account asks for renewal, you can renew your account subscription with the new management. Paypal is currently UP AND READY TO GO!

Be sure to check the support forums and read through as there's tons of information for you right there to help you get started on and your way with plenty of help from the helpful community!"

*******


Happy St Patricks Day to the Irish :)

Don't drink too much green beer!





2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Damn Blondie...where did you ever dig up that picture of my ex-wife? Thought I did away with all of those...

You have a good day, my friend!

blondie said...

Jim,
You're sooooo funny :)
Am sure the hippo does NOT look like any x-wife of yours!
At least .. I hope not :D
Later friend!