Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Matrix Today

This was advertised to me three times today (while I was out), then I popped over to another blog to learn that this matrix is being run by the same guys (or gals) that did Best Yet Matrix and Rotated Income 4U (thanks js). So for $11 bucks one time (through Alert Pay or STP), might as well give it a try. And it just launched today from what I hear (I am #53).


A little more info from my sponsor who was the first to promote it to me:
"
Now this is made from the same owner as the last few, and it looks like they have taken the best from both and combined them!

So it is a rotator, only it stays within your personal referral matrix.. So as you promote, you are building your matrix, plus helping in filling your referrals matrix!
So in other words., If you get in under me, I am in a way promoting for you, with you! Should be a good one."

*******
*******

Hey Dave n Jess, I remembered:
"I Got Blisters On My Fingers!"
(it's kinda loud so best adjust your volume before playing)



*******

No comments: