Monday, March 30, 2009

More Snow :(

All that snow from Thurs/Friday pretty much melted and soaked into the ground over the weekend. Then it snowed again last night. Oh well. We Do need the moisture.

*******

Thanks John for the nice comment in your Sunday blog post. If you all don't know this, it was js who twisted my 'rubber arm' to start blogging. Am glad he did :)

*******

Sad and scary story over at Hermit Jim's blog today. And I must admit, a lot of four letter words came out of my mouth while I was reading it. Dang!
We MUST protect our young! No matter what it takes!!!

*******

Just helped two more folks get into the Iggly Biggly team build. See yesterdays post (if you don't mind). This will be SO much easier when our own websites are active, you know? Just a reminder, they are taking STP for payment now. Cool?

*******

Off to do my surfing. I'll be back soon.

OK so I lied. I had to run out to let the "kids" out for a bit. There was a change in schedule today so "gramma" to the rescue :) Came home with muddy paw prints all over my jeans and jacket. Oh well ... gotta love the slobbery kisses I get while I'm there. So I'm back, if anybody needs me.

*******

Hey I just popped over to GoldNuggetInvest. Guess I didn't realize they have so many different pay processors that you can use to get started. They do accept Liberty Reserve, STP, V-Money, PerfectMoney and StrictPay. Nice :)
Today is payday so I've decided to start "compounding" instead of withdrawing. After all, I've been paid faithfully for 90 days now. And the more I look at this site, the more I like it. Plus I got my first referral too! Thanks :))

*******

I need Music. What should I pick?

Here we go. This seems appropriate since I was "called on" today :)



4 comments:

George said...

Hi,

Have you checked this http://www.10dollardreams.com Something similar to 10DW and they are giving $5 sign up bonus now.I'm not promoting this to you otherwise I would have sent you my link.I just want you to check it.

blondie said...

I've looked into that one before George. It's like a randomizer that I never do well in.
And if they're that new and already giving a 'bonus', could be in trouble already? Don't know but I'm not joining it now.
Thanks though :)

George said...

They are giving $5 bonus because they just launched yesterday,until yesterday they were in prelaunch stage.It is not a randomizer,it works similar to 10DW.Any way I just sent it for your information.

blondie said...

Ohhh OK
Well the shuffling of the cards sounded like a randomizer to me.
Thanks for the info.

Next time please send me an email about a program you want to show me. It's easier to discuss it that way.
Thanks George