Friday, March 6, 2009

Making my rounds ...

Have you noticed the latest spammer trick trying to get you to open their email? Subect Line: "E-Mail From A Friend" and usually comes in bulk mail. Well you know what? I don't recognize those email addresses (all 20 of em) and they are certainly NOT my friend. The nerve of some people :P

*******

Hey js? For all you do, this one's for you :)
Hope you're feeling better today.

*******

Just read an interesting post about Revolutionary Matrix. Seems the Admins are having some sort of biff between themselves and one of them is no longer a part of the program. Why can't people get along better .. you know?! Anyway if it is true and this keeps up, I don't believe I'll be renewing my subscription this month. I don't wanna get caught in the middle when the punches start flying! ha!

More info on the "fight" can be found in my comments today. Thanks John Nelson. Appreciate you keeping us up-to-date.

*******

You know ... I love the Birthday Bonus Club. I really do. But the Admin was NOT thinking when he sent out this email update:

"This email has been sent to you as a registered member of Birthday Bonus Club
If you would prefer NOT to receive future emails from us, please click on the link below
http://birthdaybonusclub.com/no-email?xxx732"

Now Duh. How many clicked the link thinking it would go to a Newsletter or something? Anyone? No? Just me??? hahaha Yeah I did, and then had to write to them again to get me back on their mailing list. Don't think it was the smartest thing for the Admin to do. Do you? Just be careful out there!

*******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie, Regarding Rev. Matrix. I followed the whole saga last night on the forums. I believe it has been resolved and James is gone. I also believe that Rev. Matrix went through some growing pains and personality conflicts. I think there will still be some growing pains; but with the changes, things will go much more smoothly from now on. Should be no more payment problems; and there are other features coming. The people left are the tech. people who know how to run things, and actually own the company. The only thing gone is the video of James. I have full confidence in R.M. I hope I'm right. Thanks

blondie said...

Hey John,
TY TY TY for the up-to-date info on the rev. matrix rounds :)
Appreciate the info very much.
Cheers!