Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Another Day ...

Well yesterday was a lot of fun.
I joined the new IgglyBiggly program, a new MLM Divas Forum and met some nice people there. It's all good but today is just another today.

If you want to join IgglyBiggly and be in the Team Build (the team will help you get your two referrals), go HERE for instructions on signing up.

I've already got my two referrals, (actually 3 now) so go ahead and join under the next person on the team list. You'll see it when you get there.
OR ...
You can check the list and see who I referred (names are next to mine). Then find their names in the list and see if they have their two yet. If they don't, you can sign up under one of them. Just be sure to post in the forum who you joined under so they can get YOU added to list. Make sense?

*******

Just got an email that John gave up his 9planetreviews Ad Exchange.

*******

I also resigned from the CIF Forum yesterday. So from now on, if and when I post there, I'm a regular member, just like you.

*******

Looks like I earned a free position in MyOneDollarTeam. It's a feeder which eventually ends up helping MyNetWealthTeam.
And they're having a referral contest now too. Might be worth your buck to try it out. Certainly up to you.

*******

And for you EasyShareProfit players, I see the POLL at MMG has been revised. So go vote for your favorite option (out of three) now.
Plus I don't think any of us received an ROI from yesterday. So not to worry, it'll either be fixed or we'll skip a day. No big deal, right?

*******

Remember the other day I told you my AOL had to be re-loaded? I just realized that I lost ALL of my address book, including my ALERT LIST. I found some of the emails from an older alert today. So I might try to reload those and send out a "test" message. I'm still scratching my head over how to fix this damn thing.

*******

4 comments:

Curt said...

I'm confused. Do you post in the forum who to sign up under, then pay the $20??? I've been reading the forums, but i still can't seem to understand it right.

blondie said...

Hey Curt,
I'm going to post more info about it today (Monday).
What you would do is first Register and pay your $20.
Then IF you want to be in the Team Build, go to page 1 in the forum thread and see who is the next-in-line person to sign under. (I'll help you figure it out)
Once you have their name, then you send the email to the company.
After that, we get you added to the list. It's not as confusing as it sounds and I'll be around in the forum today.

Curt said...

Hi;

Thanks for the info but i decided not to join, not that i dont want to, but i really can't risk the $20 right now, ya i know sad, can't even risk that. Hopefully in maybe a few weeks, i can join, as i am definately interested.

blondie said...

Hey Curt, that's OK.
I got a feeling it'll be in the works for a while.
Just stay in touch :)
Thanks