Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am so bored ... I could just spit!

It's been really hard lately trying to make a buck on the net. Why? Hell if I know!
All I know is everything is starting to look the same. They all look like clones of one another or a re-born program which is supposed to be bigger and better than the original. Yeah right. First time, last time ... it's all the same crap to me. It's a shame that I have to rely on these things to pay my bills, you know?

Wish I had something fun and exciting to report on today ... but I really don't. The ESP's are turning into a disappointment. (oh, remind me to take a few of them off my side bar so no one else joins.) No point in both of us suffering, right?

*******

I'll have some new pics of Jake for you tomorrow. Saw him and Lou dog last Sunday. He's as cute as a button, growing like a weed, and thinks he can fly! (now that's a story I don't even want to tell you about!) ha!

*******
*******

This song is dedicated to "The Net"



*******

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

(sigh), I know what you mean- every thing I am in is either in pre-launch or will pay-off in the near future (if I am lucky)!...

blondie said...

Dang Sheila!
I hear ya on that :(
Maybe April will bring 'cash showers' along with the rain?
One could only hope.
Thanks for the condolences.

Curt said...

smile, something will come along for ya :)

Diva said...

I agree. It is extremely boring around here lately and everything DOES look the same. Guess we just keep pluggin away.


Chris

La Crona said...

I don´t really agree on ESP there.Steve is doing a better job than many other admins.It depends on the members participation as well.My ESP-AP is doing pretty good.

Come on now girl!

Rise again!

blondie said...

Hey Curt, I'm trying :)

***

Yep Chris, just keep on pluggin.

***

Mattias,
Oh I agree with you Steve is doing a great job with the ESP's. But I am playing in all 4 flavors. One of them, am running $156 and have earned .06 cents in 5 days. You wouldn't call that disappointing? Nothing to do with the Admin. Just wish the program had more momentum.
I've removed 2 of them from my side bar. Left the 2 that are still getting at least 1% daily.

Thanks all for dropping by :))

Jim van Gompel said...

You said it right : you are playing.
If you play and earn everything is good. Or you play and are satisfied or you work and search and find, and they are there, better opportunities.
Although ESP-AP is good enough.
On your list of 'My current programs' is nothing serious according to me. 15 programs, so you have to earn at least 900$, no ?

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Sure, I'm in some "private" programs also that I cannot disclose in a blog.
And a few others that I care NOT to disclose because of personal preference.
Am working on my tax info right now. And yeah, I do ok in the long run.