Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hmmm Anniversary?

Today is an anniversary of something. Do you know what?

*******

Beautiful Golfing weather here today.














*******

Well still no payment from Revolutionary Matrix. When I receive it, I'll only be $3 ahead overall. I'll keep an eye on it but if James doesn't get some advertising going to fill this matrix, can't say I'm gonna renew it. Two months should be plenty of time to get this thing moving. Wouldn't ya think?

*******

Guess you guys didn't like my song yesterday. Sorry about that. The phrase just came to me so I thought I'd look it up. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

*******

Just received payment from one of the ESP's. Even though we're not reaching the max % every day, I still think this is a very safe place to be right now. I'd rather wait a little longer for funds than risk it in some higher paying scam. OK then :)

*******

Remember the Tribute to Paul Harvey I posted on Sunday? Got a very touching email about it and wanted to share ...

"Hi Judy,
I just watched the most inspirational explanation of God in my life. I have wrestled and been so frustrated with my Catholic religion that "finally" for the first time in my life I do not have to worry about Catholicism any longer.This was absolutely so spiritually explained that I know what I have to do in my life to come closer to God. Judy this was sooo powerful that I want to personally thank you for sharing this experience with me .
Sincerely,
Jack "

*******

That's all for now. I gotta get out of here today. We're expecting a record high temp of 75 F, so I need to get out and enjoy it while it lasts.


4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Better get out and enjoy that sunshine, my girl! Oh, and don't forget to wear gloves, OK? OK...

blondie said...

I don't have any gloves Jim. Guess I need to buy some soon.
Not working like that today. Need to do a bank run and a few other stops. So driving in the warm weather should be real nice and relaxing.
Later :))

Anonymous said...

Wow Judy! You take your golf seriously in Colorado! Sure wouldn't want to get caught looking for golf balls there.

Enjoy the great temperatures and wear your gloves.

Randy

blondie said...

Randy,
hahahahahaha
Thanks for the laugh this morning.
I needed that to start my day :)