Saturday, March 28, 2009

For You Bill :))

This picture is for my good friend Bill in Michigan. I spoke to him yesterday and know that he could use some prayers right now.
I won't go into detail because it's not my place.

Bill, you have a good weekend and gimme a holler when you know the results. ok? Am hoping that a few extra prayers coming your way will be just what the doctor ordered.

*******

Need to take a minute before I continue.

OK, hard to find food in all this snow. Just threw some peanuts out for the Squirrel (which the Blue Jays love too) and some old bread for the birds. That should help them out a little today.

*******

Thanks to everyone who VOTED for the Puppies so far :)) Just added their Pics and Instructions here on the right. The Contest runs till April 20th and everyone who Votes will get a big slobbery kiss! Thanks!!!

*******


Just for the record ... please don't send me any more networking sites to join. I recently got out of Twitter cause it was a waste of my time. I just don't have the energy nor the ambition needed to "promote" or "chat" or whatever the hell it is they do there. OK? Cool :))

*******

Am I being anal today? Maybe huh?
OK I'm done. No program updates today.
As a reader of mine pointed out ... No news is good news :)

*******

My next door neighbor's an idiot.
Yesterday he plowed two feet of snow off his driveway which resulted in a mound of snow on my sidewalk and completely blocked it. You would think the ass** could have picked up a shovel to finish the job. But Nooooo ... there it sits.
That's ok. I left it there. It's obvious where it came from and I want everyone to see how rude, arrogant and inconsiderate he is.
Hey neighbor?
For all you do ... this one's for you!
(To be viewed by mature audiences only.)

*******

2 comments:

La Crona said...

We all need prayers from time to time, Blondie and my prayers will go out to your friend Bill in his situation:)

blondie said...

TY Mattias :)
Your prayers are much appreciated.
Take care friend,
blondie