Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Not Motivated

I haven't been very motivated lately. Does it show? Seems like there is not much to get excited about right now. Or is it just me?

*******

EZYCashGifts
Not sure how ezy this one will be. You do have to promote and get your own referrals to send you the cash gifts. If you don't or can't promote, you can always join the team build that I'm in, and wait your turn for new referrals.
I've just added the "site for viewing" to my surf sites. So we'll see how that works.
If you have a nice list of followers, you could make quite a few bucks. This one does not have spillover though.
Cost is $5.00 through Alert Pay only* and you pay your sponsor directly.
*They've just added 9 more pay-processors. half of which I don't use, so hmmm. Use your own judgment here. It's always the best anyway.

*******

You know, we all have bad days right? Well today was really bad for me. Then to top it off, (or the icing on the cake as they say) ... I get this:

"I would like to introduce a new company whose goal is to help members recoup their money. Please visit the link below to see a message from me.
http://www.paperlessxxxxx.org/
I look forward to talking with you soon,
Andy Bowdoin"
What the hell is this anyway? Recoup their money from what?
And why is Andy Bowdoin sending me this???
He didn't. It's a spammer using his name. Idiots.

*******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I seem to be having a "blah" week myself! But look, things can only get better...

blondie said...

So its not just me huh?
I sure hope things get better.
Thanks for the visit.