Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Colors

I have to go out and look at roof tops today. Trying to decide on a color for my own roof, and those one inch squares they show you just don't cut it! So I asked the roofer guy for some addresses where he's installed the colors that I'm interested in. Need to see them up close and personal, you know?

*******

Just for the record ... 10dailyincome.com
I wouldn't touch it. Especially not now. They can't pay 10% for 30 days and stay alive much longer. And I just heard they're not paying "daily" on the 30 day plan anymore (without notice). So makes you wonder how much they'll collect before they run?

*******



Does your hair ever look like this in the morning? I looked in the mirror just now and Rod Stewart came to mind, hahaha





*******

Boy I dunno. The more I read about the breakup of the Admin's at Revolutionary Matrix, the more it reminds me of a couple of kids fighting over the biggest shovel in the sand box. What do you guys think?

*******

Some people who visit me don't read the comments ... so I decided to share this one for MyNetWealthTeam right here, where you can't miss it. Thanks Greg!
"Hi Judy,
Just wanted to let everyone know that My Net Wealth Team is paying. I got paid yesterday. So if anyone is waiting, it's on its way!"

*******

There is a POLL at MMG in the Original EasyShareProfit thread. To merge or not to merge ... that is the question. I'm not going to vote yet. They're considering adding a third option so I'll wait and see what it is.
(Thanks Mattias for the heads up on that :)

*******

8 comments:

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie Stewart!

There is a poll going on now on MMG about if the most members want to move all upgrades to the new sites and close the originial site, or keep it as it is now.

Later,

Mattias:)

blondie said...

You lost me Pal.
Which program are you talking about?

Regards,
blondie stewart haha

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,
Just wanted to let everyone know that My Net Wealth Team is paying. I got paid yesterday. So if anyone is waiting, it's on its way!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...just had to grin a bit when I tried to envision you as a blonde version of Rod Stewart...

Thanks for the grins this morning!

blondie said...

Thanks Greg!
You're my poster boy today.
hehe

*****

Jim,
I was chuckling the whole time I was posting that. Hoped others would too.
Thanks buddy!
Later

La Crona said...

Ah, excuse me, I meant ESP there Blondie, EasyShareProfit.

js said...

10daily is a scam for sure Blondie. Stay away.

js

blondie said...

Yep js,
That's why I said I wouldn't touch it. Just hope others stay away too.
Thanks as always :)