Monday, March 9, 2009

Always Nice to Get Away


Not sure how talkative I'm going to be today. I didn't sleep good last night and woke up in the dark this morning. (damn time change.)

I did get to visit Lou dog, Jake and their roommate Karma yesterday. Boxer Jake weighs in at 11.3 pounds now. He's still so tiny. Can't wait till he's 70 pounds or so. Then I can hug him without worrying about breaking his ribs.














It's always exhausting when Gramma comes to visit, and poor little Jake couldn't wait any longer for that much needed nap.




*******

So what's up on the business side of things?

I'm hearing payments are a little slow over at Nova Surf. a-oh. Does that mean I was right not to jump back in after my payout? I hope I'm wrong for the sake of others. But if I were you, I wouldn't upgrade or re-upgrade at this point.

*******

I got paid just now from Team Pay / Insane Matrix after I asked about it. Since when do we have to ask to be paid? I thought he did that automatically on a certain day. Well in any case, I'm in profit. So am OK for now.

*******

Heard a "click". It's yet another "E-Mail From A Friend". Don't these people realize how annoying they are? Where's my "report spam" button? At least that way they'll go into my garbage folder from now on :))

*******

Just did my fair share of compounding in all the ESP's! (banners on the right). As you can see I'm in all four, under 3 different sponsors. Guess I like to share myself sometimes, hahaha. They're all doing fine by the way, FYI.

*******

Which reminds me ... I really don't appreciate anyone sending comments here that mock me or poke fun of me for what I use and what I like. I don't criticize YOU for liking ground beef over steak. Do I? No! And you shouldn't either. Everyone has their preferences and just because you don't like mine, well.. tuff shit. I'm not posting your comment. Kapish?

For What It's Worth


*******

5 comments:

js said...

I agree with you on Nova-Surf blondie. DO NOT UPGRADE or SPEND. I've said so in my blog as well. They are pretty well dead in the water.

js

blondie said...

Sure looks that way huh John?
I just hope our referrals get paid, you know?
Thanks for checking up on me :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy;

I got paid by NovaSurf and I haven't upgraded. I appreciate your advice and I will keep my money this time.
Sure is nice to do that!


Randy

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Blondie I did'nt mean it to come across like that my sincere op's my bad

sorry if my user name doe'st apear forgot my password.

blondie said...

Hi Randy,
Glad I could help :)

***

Anonymous,
No hard feelings.
Just didn't see the need to share it with others.
Enjoy your day :)