Friday, February 13, 2009

Once again Friday is here ... the 13th no less!
Usually a lucky day for me. Let's see how it goes.
And Good Luck to all of you!

OK all you party goers ... remember to change your promotional URL in ProfitParty because now you are a number, NOT A NAME. (like in prison, haha)
Poor Billy last night ... I sent him a few notes and he responded to each one really fast. I did have problems with my own link, but it's all fixed now. Then it took me about an hour or so to change my url in all the places I was promoting it. I see that the new script shows a lot more detail of our earnings. Nice! So Party On!

*******

I hear it's cold in Michigan! Dave n Jess are there for the weekend to see the Detroit Red Wings / Colorado Avalanche Hockey Game! Have fun you guys and see you on Monday :)

*******

PremiumAdsClub is moving right along. I've got about 5 more days to complete my larger Ad package for the 2nd time. Can't Wait !!

*******

MyNetWealthTeam
... here's music to my ears:

"
Hello Judy (blondie),
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are good to go with Alert Pay now.
If you have a commission request in for AP, we will start getting them caught up today.
We will start oldest commission request and work through to the newest.
Give us some time to get them all caught up, we will get to everyone.
Regards,
Thomas Walls
MTE Admin"

*******

Why don't people sign their names to Ad's. I get a lot of spam and I read of lot of 'supposedly' legitimate ad's also. But there is no name. Are they not confident of the program they're promoting? Or maybe they already know it's a scam and they are just trying to pick up a referral commission? I dunno. But if there's no name, my finger is trained to: delete delete delete.

OK, here's a good example. Someone is promoting this site but did not sign their name. Wonder Why ???

Diamond - 300% After 10 Days
Min spend $10,000 or €10,000
Max spend $30,000 or €30,000
Instant Withdrawal

Hey Pal ... I was born at night. NOT last night! sheesh!

*******

Don't forget about the new Chat Feature over at the CIF forum. It's been kinda quiet, so get over there and visit when you can. We don't bite!
Just remember, no urls or links allowed. And you must be a registered member to chat.
Where's my coffee? I had it a minute ago.

*******

Speaking of Coffee, just grabbed this from Hermit Jim's. Makes me feel ... ahhhh ... a bit older than I should. Ouch!!!

I'm Older Than Dirt...!

How old are you...? Try this and find out!

Count all the ones that you remember, not the ones you were told about. Ratings at the bottom.

1. Blackjack chewing gum
2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water
3. Candy cigarettes
4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles
5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes
6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers
7. Party lines
8. Newsreels before the movie
9. P.F. Flyers
10. Butch wax
11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (OLive-6933)
12. Peashooters
13. Howdy Doody
14. 45 RPM records
15. S& H greenstamps
16. Hi-fi's
17. Metal ice trays with lever
18. Mimeograph paper
19. Blue flashbulb
20. Packards
21. Roller skate keys
22. Cork popguns
23. Drive-ins
24. Studebakers
25. Wash tub wringers

If you remembered 0-5 = You're still young
If you remembered 6-10 = You are getting older
If you remembered 11-15 = Don't tell your age,
If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than dirt!

*******

Speaking of old ... Maxine.
You gotta luv her :))




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy you knew I was gonna comment when you said Michigan and Red Wings right? Yes its cold here, about 33 right now. It was in the mid 50's most of the week though. I hope your kids are rooting for the right team!!!!

blondie said...

Of course they're rooting for the right team Greg!
They didn't go all the way there to see the Av's. haha
I know for a fact their Red Wings jerseys were packed away safely.
Take care and stay warm!

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...need some fresh coffee? Coming right up, my forgetful friend!

blondie said...

Awwwww Jim,
You're just too good to me :)
I did have plans for today, but now I can't remember what they were. a-oh Could be a sign of being older than dirt eh?
Later friend :))

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hey Blondie ... great to see Maxine ... I enjoy it every time she pops into my inbox with her words of errrrrm ...... her words ... I dont know about the tequila but Id be up late to get the vodka lol. Maxine Rocks.

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hey Missi,
Thanks for including me on your rounds today.
Yeah, I'm with you on the vodka vs. tequila. No match.
But that's Maxine for ya! Always a party gal! haha
Later kiddo,
xxooxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I had forgotten about Metal ice trays with lever. Wow!

blondie said...

Yeah, all those were fun to remember or try to remember. Even though they made me feel really old :(
Later :)