Monday, January 12, 2009

Snowing Like a Beeech

Started snowing at 5 AM today. Dropped an inch the first hour and still snowing like crazy. Heavy stuff too. Will be hard on the back to shovel later.

*******

Wow, the new me2everyone.com has over 16 thousand members now. Growing like wild fire! So we'll join for Free and see where it goes right? Can't hurt.

*******

I really don't like email forwards that make demands at the end of the note like ... send this to 10 people in 10 minutes or your Toes will fall off!! Well at least then I wouldn't have such a hard time trying to put those toe socks on eh?

*******

Just so you know ... I've decided to give up on Search4Profits. I've made zip on my position and just don't have the energy to read any more of the Team Orangemoon updates. No thanks. I'll wait for another one and hope for better results (than zero) next time.

*******

And oh yeah ... I've won the UK Lottery, the Swiss Lottery and have been appointed to take care of some guys 10 million dollars IF I just give them my bank account information. Yeah right :( Can't believe there's people out there STILL trying to pull off these scams. Damn them! Maybe I'll forward them one of those emails and let THEIR Toes Fall Off!

*******




















*******

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...your chart and mine look a lot alike, except on mine the working and eating are reversed!

You have a good day, OK?

blondie said...

Hey Jim, I can relate. Just didn't want to admit it to the world :)
Looked for my comb for 1/2 hour. That's what made me think of that chart.
G'day to you too!

Anonymous said...

Judy;

That looks like my chart. I do have one other area though. I spend time looking for my notes that tells me what I am suppose to be doing. Can't seem to find it.

I dropped TeamOrangemoon too. I really don't have time to read all the updates.

Good luck with the snow and take it easy with the shovel.

Randy

Anonymous said...

Got about 8 inches of the white stuff on the weekend.