Monday, January 19, 2009

Let's Get PAC-in :))

Today's the Day!!!

Premium Ad's Club is offering a FREE one month Economy membership (after depositing $20 to your wallet), PLUS a 25% Bonus on all Ad Packs Purchased TODAY to celebrate their 2 month Anniversary. So $100 = $125 Today Only! Plus today you can start with 2 units minimum ($20) instead of their usual 3 ($30). Cool eh?
Happy Anniversary PAC!

So I just filled my Wallet at their site (with no fees), then purchased an ad pack. Decided it wasn't enough (you know how woman are) so I put in a little more and bought another one. Slick site too. Completed my surfing in just a few minutes.

OUR PLAN

9% DAILY FOR 15 DAYS
2 CASHOUTS PER PAY PROCESSOR IN 15 DAYS
5% REFF BONUS (DAILY CASHOUTS )
$10 PER AD PACK UNIT - MINIMUM 3 UNITS ($30) AND 1 ($10) UNIT THEREAFTER
MAXIMUM 75 UNITS ($750) DAILY.
5 MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
VIEW 10-25 WEBSITES

This site is run by two very well known and respected Admin, Kazzy and ExecutiveLady (you may recognize their names from the various forums or the other ad site mentioned, Scotia Ads).

So there you go! Happy Surfing !!!

*******

Just received my first official BIRTHDAY notice to pay one of my upline in the Birthday Bonus Club! I will receive these notices throughout the year, and then when my Birthday rolls around, folks are asked to send me money!!




*******

Off to get caught up on g-mail. BRB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Excellent program the Ladies are running. Been buying Adpacks for the last month and payment is very quick...lot's of bonuses as well to some lucky people however I haven't been picked yet. 2 $500 prizes today...there I go..dreamin' again.

The only thing is to think through what your doing with choosing a level and buying adpacks...a tad bit confusing but after you get through that..it's clear sailing!

Have youself a nice day!

Gord

Anonymous said...

Hopefully soon, i'll be able to put some money in pac.

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,

i am back!!!
I had problems latley to concentrate and make decision on which programs to invest in. So i took a break and saw it as a sign that it was not the right time for me to do anything and wait it out until this cloud disappeard. Well the time has come it seems and right in time for me to join under you today in PAC, i thought it was time to be a referral of yours;o). PAC is the first program in 2009 i decided to put money in. I do hope these 2 ladys will be around for a long time.
By the way, glad to hear that the trash across the streets is finaly being removed & i hope you had a great Pre-Birthday Dinner yesterday.

Take care,
Manu.

blondie said...

Thanks Gord,
We all like to dream about that stuff eh?
I knew you liked this program already so it was just one more push for me to get started.
Nice to see you again and oh ... enjoyed your Danger Zone post the other day. Didn't get a chance to comment though. Excuse for that.
Later :))

***

Hey Curt,
I hope you will able to also. Sounds like a fun ride.

***

Manu?
I've missed you here.
And I do appreciate you joining under me in PAC! Should be a lot of fun and money (of course).

Well the trash IS removed but we went over yesterday and peeked in the windows. What a frickin mess over there. Who ever buys it will have their hands full in repairs.

Dinner was great and had a lot of fun also. Took some pics but haven't downloaded them yet.

Thanks again for dropping kiddo!
blondie

blondie said...

Was supposed to be:

dropping by! geesh