Friday, January 16, 2009

Just stuff :)) and PAC on Monday!!!

**But sometimes the Top Story gets the boot.

*******

Interesting timing on this story ...

I've been moping around and feeling sorry for myself the last few days, and am really not sure why. I know there are always others who are worse off than I am.

So when I got home, I read John's Blog Page , and realized how sad these times can be, and how just a little caring could go a long way.

Please read the story if you have a chance, and help Paula if you can. I just sent her $50 myself, but even $5 or $10 if you can spare it will help a lot.

*******

OK, I've decided to put this one at the TOP! **

PremiumAdsClub

Just joined Premium Ads Club after a bit of arm pulling from my friend/reader in my 'old' home town. He's been bugging me quite a bit (smile) and when he sent me their latest update ... I decided NOW was the time to Join!

Just so you know, I haven't made any purchase yet. Will take my time, read the entire site and be fully prepared by Monday the 19th! (which is a great number by the way!) Here's the update he sent me if you wish to consider.
Oh and ps, I've heard nothing but good stuff about PAC since day one.

"Ok Judy i f there ever was a time to consider joining, Monday 19 January is a good day. Read on..........

And now for the EXTRA SPECIAL PROMO!

We have a lot to celebrate this month and boy, we will be giving away quite a few goodies!

This month is Extra Special because PAC is 2 months old, Scotia is 4 months old, we are in the first month of a brand new year with endless possibilities and of course we are moving to our Permanent Phase.Enjoy!

- All AdPacks on the 19th will be awarded a Matching Bonus of 25%.(This goes for both PAC and Scotia.)

- All new members and Inactive members who purchase on the 19th will have a Free ECONOMY membership.

- Minimum New Purchase for the day is $20.

- 2 Members will win $500 each.

- 5 members will be picked and given a Free Referral!

- 5 members will be given a Free 468 x 60 Advertising Spot.

It's going to be a fantastic day!A start of an exciting journey for all us.Let us all celebrate.

here is my link just in case............"

(link changed to mine of course)

*******

Still waiting on WebProsperity to put my transaction through. I checked with my bank this morning and my payment has been made, waiting WP's approval. Not sure why I'm having such a hard time, and I seem to be the only one. So I responded to their support ticket once again, and will wait.

*******

Time for a quick run-down, then I got other things to do today.

- Dollar77.biz is doing fine. I've made $12 bucks so far.

- WorkFor3Dollars is working for 3 dollars :) Actually I have 12 positions, but only the first one has made enough to cash out to the tune of 92 bucks since I started.

- Bux-Matrix ... it's a PTC / Matrix and I keep forgetting about it, dang. Well if we had a big enough "team", it would be working better. Maybe folks just aren't into the PTC's these days? OK, let's move on ...

- 10DollarsWonder's high positions seem to be cycling just fine. Folks are getting over the shock of the last change and getting back into the swing of things.

- MyNetWealthTeam has made me the most money over the past 6-1/2 weeks since I first promoted it to you all. I have 3 accounts there. The last one I purchased (which is further down in my matrix) has not caught any spillover yet, but the 1st and 2nd ones are doing great! So Thanks to those of you who are promoting to others! My Original Position now has 1365 Total Downline Size in the 3 X 8 Matrix. Nice job guys!

*******

Speaking of Teams ... have you seen all the Ad's lately with folks wanting you to join their Team Build? You think that orange guy had anything to do with this sudden burst of team building energy? Well he puts on a good show, that's for sure. And maybe his "team" was just too big for the particular program he chose. I really don't know and I'm just thinking out loud. So those of you with good positioning in S4P, congrats! I hope you do very well :)

PS, There's nothing wrong with the term "team building". Much like having a "List" to promote to. Once you get a good team of followers, they could do well in whatever you are promoting to them. Depends on the program and our/their efforts. OK?

******

Since I just lost my chair to a big fat cat, guess it's time to grab a shower and get this show on the road today.

Happy Friday !!!






No comments: