Monday, December 29, 2008

Untitled so far ...

$1.77: I was gonna start small and work my way up today. So decided to check on Dollar77.biz and I get this: "This Account Has Been Suspended" hahaha Good thing it wasn't too expensive eh?

UPDATE FROM ADMIN:

Host could not handle our traffic volume i am working to correct the issue now changing to larger hosting company and will have it back up before the end of the week. Please spread the word...
Kray

Sorry Admin for jumping the gun :( oops
And Thank You Maggie for forwarding that info to share.

*******

$3.00: WorkFor3Dollars is still working and they have some contests going on there. I'll admit I didn't take the time to read it too thoroughly, so if you're a member, check it out.

*******

$12.00: Their (wf3d sister?) program Bux-Matrix is confusing the heck out of me. My history shows I've made $16 bux, but for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere else in my member area. I've put a note in their forum asking about it. I'll wait for their answer.

*******

$10.00: Good ole 10DollarsWonder continues to cycle pretty regular. Just read a good post over at the CIF Forum where a member suggested we ALL buy at least one NEW position per week. Well that's a really good idea as long as you can afford to do that. Especially if you're already in profit, then you've got nothing to lose and it helps the business flourish. Am I right?

*******

$10.00 monthly: Search4Profits, the program launched by Team Orangemoon is down for maintenace for a couple of days. Hope to see some spillover when it returns. ha!

*******

$15.00: MyNetWealthTeam ... the Admin Thomas just got back from a Holiday weekend, so give him a couple of days to get caught up on emails, support tickets and payments. Fine by me and yes, I'm expecting another payment soon.

*******

I was all prepared to post a song here from the CD I got for Christmas, then something pulled me in a different direction.

I went out to the kitchen to grab some lunch and noticed a Skunk drinking from the water dish on my patio. WHAT? It's dam near Noon here and the sun is shining bright! Since skunks are nocturnal, there's no way he should be out there now!!! Awww, he must be either sick, hurt or blind. Dang :(

I quickly went to the fridge, got him a piece of bologna and filled the water bowl with hot water to melt the ice. But he ran away as soon as I opened the door.
Poor little thing. I hope he comes back. Things like that can really change my mood in a heartbeat, ya know?

*******

5 comments:

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

Hi, Hope you had a Happy Holiday! I noticed the link for Gold Nugget Invest, is that something new or have I just overlooked it before?

blondie said...

Sheila,
You are very observant :)
Drop me a line at my gmail address and we can chat about it.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Can anyone explain the mechanics of the 10DollarsWonder Commission statistic comparison schedule that is displayed when you log into your account? Makes no sense to me at all!
Maybe it would if there was more in the way of explanations as to what the information is meant to tell us and whether the figures relate to the member concerned or are merely hypothetical ones.

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

Okay, I will email you when I get back home to OK. I will be on the road for most of the day...

blondie said...

Re the 10dw comparison chart: I think he's just trying to show folks how well the High priority cycling can do as opposed to 'not' locking it in and leaving them in low.
It's not your personal account info. Just an example.