Saturday, December 13, 2008

Team Launch

The first program launched by Team-Orangemoon was more popular than the site could handle and crashed both servers. Reading a few comments; some got in and made a purchase, most did not. I am still getting an error trying to access the site.
Thomas did send a note to all Team members where you can get the link. OK? In the meantime, I'm going to have another coffee and just wait it out.

UPDATE 11:30 EST ... I just got in, bought 1 position for $10. I didn't realize it's a monthly subscription so will wait and see how the Matrix and spillover are working before I buy more. Just testing, you know?

*******

More tomorrow, OK?
I was a busy girl today.
Later :))

*******

10 comments:

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

Hi!

Same here, I only got one position because $10 a month adds up. Some people were getting like 3 or 4 positions, making me think I was doing something wrong, lol! Maybe they are not as cheap as I am, lol...

blondie said...

No not cheap, just cautious. lol
Well this is my first time in the 'team' and their first program launch. So I just wanna see how it goes, you know?
Thanks for dropping by :))

Unknown said...

I only brought one position also. If this does well, I might buy multiple positions in the future. I was able to get my position as soon as Thomas Sullivan posted the link in TeamOreangMoon discussion board as soon as he realized his site crashed which was 5 after 9am est. However, no id# yet.

Bryan

blondie said...

Wow you got in fast Bryan!
They said give it 24 hrs for an ID. So lets hope we see some "action" after that, lol
Thanks for letting us know :)

Unknown said...

Good thing for me because I was getting my kids ready to got IHOP for breakfast and I thought I would just check the discussion at TeamOrangeMoon before we left and just caught it seconds after Thomas posted the link. 10 seconds later I would be in the car and would had to signed up 3 hours later.

Bryan

Anonymous said...

I got my ID this morning, and have got some downline from spillover, but i don`t get in?:) confusing

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie. I was able to get in at the very beginning also around 9:03am. Still waiting for my ID too.

blondie said...

Thanks for the update you guys.
I'm sure we all appreciate hearing what's going on with others.

Unknown said...

Just paid mine only $10.00 hope to get my id tomorrow and do the same wait and see :)

blondie said...

Yeah me too Murray.
Still waiting for my ID also.