Friday, December 5, 2008

Seventy Seven

Gosh I'm right in the middle of laughing about something, but I really need to force myself to write here today.

So OK, I just joined 77..... what the heck is it called?

Oh I know ... Dollar77.Biz !! Yeah that's it.

For a buck seventy-seven payable through Alert Pay, I think you can get a lot of stuff (downloads and e-books) that you probably don't need. Well I don't know. You may like it.
And you guessed it ... I'm bored so I did it for the money, lol

Dollar77 is a forced 7 X 7 matrix, so when your up line has more than 7 referrals, you will get referrals (spillover) from your up line.

And as you know, I usually do pretty well with these things. And so does my sponsor, js. So those who join early could be in for a nice surprise.

For a buck 77, am sure it won't make us a million, but HEY ... you never know right? I mean, look how well MyNetWealthTeam has taken off! OK?

So as of right now, I'm in :))

*******

No comments: