Saturday, December 27, 2008

OK, let's chat ...


Feeling a little serious today and am interested in how the 2nd launch of S4P is doing through Team Orangemoon?
I joined in the first launch as soon as I could. Got an ID of 3796 (Ouch). So have been at the tail end of the matrix for two weeks now.
How are you guys doing? I know some of you got in really fast, so I would love to hear from you and your progress.
Maybe I expected too much from this. I have about 2 more weeks to decide if there's hope for me or not.

*******

Of course we're still cycling over at 10DollarsWonder.
Strange though, I received a referral comm. email telling me one of my referrals just "re-purchased" for $180 which gave me $1.80 in comm's. OK that's all fine and dandy BUT I know this referral, and I'm sure he's got a LOT of low positions still hanging in limbo.
If it were me, and I had my heart set on re-purchasing anyway ... I would have done a withdrawal, got the $72 bucks, then put the $70 back in as a New Purchase.
Then I would have:
7 new positions set to high.
14 old positions set to high (from low).
And 11 new SYS positions also set to high (due to the w/d).
For a Grand Total of 32 High's as opposed to the 18 he received from the re-purchase.
Think about that first you guys as our time is running out for the Buy 1 New - Get 2 Old changed over. You've got through the 31st. OK? ok.

The "every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 Low-priority positions for High-priority cycling" offer will end on 12/31/08.

*******

Skipping (as in hopping) over to the Bux-Matrix farm ... I thought this stuff was done in "real time", but it doesn't seem to be. One link shows they owe me $2.50, but another link shows I've earned $16 (they've already sent me $6 of that) so you would think I have $10 coming, right?
I'll give them time to get their website updated a little more as I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this.
As soon as I get another payment from them, I'll buy another to help OUR matrix.

*******

Here's a stupid story of something I did ...
I pay my credit cards online. Was wondering why one of them hadn't cleared yet since I paid it on Dec 22nd. Then it hit me last night!!!
The CC payment was due on Jan. 7, 2009
I changed the date from 1/7 to 12/22 BUT forgot to change the YEAR!
Holy Crap!!! It was scheduled for 12/22/09 !!
You know if you make a Late Payment they DO feed you to the Wolves!!! So a lesson learned today. Whew!




















*******

Oh and I just realized I wrote one year anniversary instead of TWO YEAR Anniversary for 10DollarsWonder yesterday. Oops. It's fixed now :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Team Orangemoon seems to have potential. I have 3 under me from spillover. Hopefully as more people advertise and purchase extra positions things will take off.

ledon

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie,

I got in early on the last S4P last launch, #2367, and pretty early on todays re-launch, #4990. The first position filled up through level 3 for me, and I have already the first level filled on the second position from this morning. So I'd have to say it is doing more for me than MyNetWealth at this point. Either way, it looks promising for 2009?!?

Happy New Year!

blondie said...

Thanks for that ledon. But you didn't say what position number you had. Would be good to know :)

***

Hi Jason,
Wow! I wonder how 2367 gets spillover and 4990 gets spillover, but 3796 doesn't? Gives me something to contemplate tonight huh?

Thanks for the info.
Good to hear from both of you!

Anonymous said...

OOPs, #2615

The reason for the discrepancy is that some members are buying positions under themselves rather than using the team signup.

That may actually be a better strategy as a lot of members are getting get caught up in waiting for matrix spillover and not concentrating on advertising or building their own matrix.
Either way it will benefit the team.

ledon :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,i have ID 2339 with filled level 1,2 and 3..one in level 4
ID 4311 with nothing..

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie, I am dyjanko, 10dollarswonder is down, can you see it ?

dyjanko

blondie said...

Thanks for the follow-up ledon :)

***

Wanja, TY also for your stats. Good to know where others are at.

***

dyjanko, 10DW is up for me just fine. Hope you see it again soon.

:))

Anonymous said...

it is on for me also, thanks Blondie.

dyjanko