Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Name is Blondie ... and I AM an Internet Junkie

Realized it yesterday when I had to leave my computer (and my friends) and got the heebie jeebie shakes :))

*******

Just read a note from Mark at WF3D and Bux-Matrix. He's going to be gone for three days so if you join Bux, upgrade to Gold, and it does not show right away ... give him until Saturday the 27th to get you locked in. And that's OK, we all need a little time off eh?

*******

MyNetWealthTeam is still chugging right along. Remind me to check my 13 positions (times 3) later today. I'll bet it's time to withdraw again ;)

*******
TeamOrangemoon will be launching their Teams downline link for the 2nd time on Dec. 27th for S4P. And there is a countdown clock on the site. They are anticipating a lot of new members, which I hope to see also. Have mentioned before, my purchase got in late even though I was early. So have not received any spillover to my own ID yet. I do know that those of you near the top did. So maybe Saturday will be my turn.

*******

My little squirrel must be full. He's burying the nuts I gave him rather than eating them. I guess he knows it's going to snow this afternoon and he wants to be ready. But can he really remember where he put them all???

*******

Off to check my email and answer a few and grab a quick shower. Expecting the UPS delivery guy again today so I hate for him to catch me in my robe & slippers :))

*******

No comments: