Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let It Blow, Let It Blow, Let It Blow

Howdy folks!
Tried hard to sleep last night but the 82 MPH wind gusts kept me awake. Was still blowing this morning and there are tumbleweeds all over my back yard. Plus all the stuff that was on the patio is now scattered around the yard too :(
The house was shaking so bad this morning that the water in my toilet bowl was quivering. I kid you not! Scary stuff for sure.

*******

Received TWO Payments from MyNetWealthTeam this morning, so Admin is in fact back to work and working. Thanks for that Thomas :)

*******

The MyCashForum forum is For Sale. Anybody wanna buy a Forum? And the Monitor is included in the winning bid. FYI

*******

This is still confusing but I guess I did something right.
Date: December, 30 2008 2:42:24 PM
Amount Sent: $16.70 USD
Sender Name: BuxMatrix
So I'm off to buy another position in Bux-Matrix as I told you I would :)

*******

Last thing for the night.
This song has been going through my head for hours. Who is old enough to sing along with me? (besides Randy of course) You have to be a big Beatle's fan to remember all the words. I do I do !!



5 comments:

Jim van Gompel said...

Registered to GNI.
Is your name their home4ever instead of Blondie ?

blondie said...

No it's not Jim.
Unfortunately GNI stores cookies. So unless you cleared your browser cache and cookies first ... you'll be under the last persons link you clicked on. dang :(
My user ID is blondie.

Anonymous said...

Judy;

I know the words so I was singing along with you. Thanks for thinking of me...you know I love the Beatles like you do.

Happy New Year!

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,
I knew you would be singing too :)
Glad you enjoyed it.
Happy New Year!

Jim van Gompel said...

What a pitty. I didnt clear them.
Well happy newyear.