Monday, December 15, 2008

He's Baaaacckkk!

Yep he's back, bigger and stronger than ever! Had about 6-7 inches of snow yesterday and a low of -19F (-28C) overnight. Brrrrrr! Today's high will only be 17F ... and I need to go out (if my car will start that is :)

*******

Still no ID from the first program launched via Team OrangeMoon. There is a new update that said to give him several days to get us all in. So I won't mention it again until I'm up and running.

*******

Waiting on a payment from MyNetWealthTeam which is very close to 72 hours now. I'll take a shower and if it's not here after that, I'll drop him a reminder.
That program is doing real good by the way. If you can promote a little and/or get a few under you who can promote, you'll see a nice commission there. But if you sit and wait for spillover ... of course it'll take longer to see any earnings.

*******

10 Days till Christmas. Wow! At least I got my online shopping done yesterday. Next it's time to get out to the dreaded packed stinky old stores. So Men, don't believe everything you hear. ALL woman do NOT like to shop. OK?

*******

7 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I think that when they made you, they broke the mold. That's why you don't seem to be a typical woman. Indeed, we all know you to be a "special, one-of-a-kind" woman...!

Lucky for us!

blondie said...

Jim you're too kind :)
Others might say: TG they broke the mold!
Well I'll sure take the compliment! Thanks Hun.
OK, off to PetSmart to pick up stuff for the critters.
Later!

Best Way To Earn Money said...

Blondie Thomas of NetWealth was not communicating have you heard of him? I sent more than 2 tickets last Friday and today requesting for cash out but i haven't heard from him. Any update?

blondie said...

No update from me.
I send another ticket in today.
He's an Aussie I believe so let's give him a little while to respond.
I hope he will soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i get paid from S4F last night, but i still get login error

blondie said...

Hi Wanja,
Good to hear.
I just got my ID last night and can login fine.
How did you request a payout if you can't log in? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

I did not request payout. I have ID and password, but i never get in?