Monday, December 1, 2008

December Already?


Well, I'm just scratchin my head this morning. I know program admin's change their rules and FAQ's when needed. But I swore I read payouts were 24-48 hours in 12DailyClub. Now today I read this:

20. When do I get paid?
You get paid after 12 days when your upgrade expires, to the same payment processor you upgraded from. Payment is to be expected after a period of 48 hours except weekends.

OK, so I'm waiting :(

UPDATE: 64-1/2 hours later ... I've been Paid!

Date: December, 01 2008 6:21:16 PM
Amount Sent: $72.00 USD
Sender Name: 12DailyClub
Sender Email: johnr.campbell@yahoo.com

And not even a big amount as you can see.
Will I reinvest??? hmmm

*******

Some info over at 10DollarsWonder:

Alertpay web site unstable:
Alertpay web site was down on 11/30/08 all day and very unstable and has technical problem to record your positions to our web site since 11/27/08 4:00pm. We are manuually verifing and recording your postions. Please do not panic, if your positions are not recorded correctly. If you have missing positions, please send email to admin with -missing postion and your usename in the subject line. We will correct problems and process withdrawals as soon as Alertpay web site is up and stable.

Nothing to worry about. Just info.

*******

I also read that some payments are being made over at FastProfitSurf. (still scratchin my head) I have four pending now and will continue to say ... DO NOT re-spend if you get paid out. You will only lose it!

*******

I just read an email from someone that PUT ME THROUGH THE ROOF! They wrote that they had LOST money in a surf program that they've been "playing in" for 6-7 months now. WHAT???
How in the hell do you LOSE money after that long?
Shoot, after the first cycle or two, you "should be" playing with profit. Are you not? Are you investing your life savings into these things?
Holy Macaroni !!!
Please get your heads on straight, OK?
Nothing lasts forever!!!
Play with a little. Make a few bucks. Then continue to play with "some" of your profit.
You WILL come out ahead that way! OK? Kapish? OK!

*******

Oh and PS ... the CIF Forum has been down for a bit. Which really bugs me cause I pretty much live there :)

So ok, am off to eat a steak and twice baked potato for dinner. Will catch you tomorrow. Bye :))

*******

6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...things are getting confusing on the PTS front, aren't they? Wonder what happened to the day when good faith was rewarded with promises kept.

Oh well, just another of the "good old days" that seem to be gone forever, huh?

Have a good day...

blondie said...

Well hopefully not 'gone forever' Jim. Just on hold for a bit.

Sorry if my post sounded like a bit**ing session. I didn't mean for it to.

Am just waiting :)

Take care now!

Cygnus MacLlyr said...

Hi Blondie...
I really enjoy the up-to-date info on many of the online "ventures". Hope soon to be a member of more than the one I'm currently in; keep the fabulous updates coming-- they're a big help
Cygnus

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Cygnus!

I try my best to keep others up to date on where I'm at. Cause if I'm not winning, I don't want to see others waste their money.
Kind of a play-by-play for me, you know? lol

Take care and thanks for dropping by.
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Hey Judy;

That steak and twice baked potato sure sounds good.

Thanks for all the updates. I guess we have learned not to play too much with OUR money. These are just games and if we make some money, we can smile.

Hope your Monday was good. Its good to be home.

Randy

blondie said...

Hey Randy,

The steak was good even though it was too windy to BBQ it.

For the programs, I think you just gotta wait for the right one to come along. And it will eventually.

Welcome Home :)