Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dazed and Confused ...

Sometimes when things are confusing, I find that if I write them down, they make more sense. I am a true believer of lists. I have lists for everything under the sun. Besides, if I don't write things down, I quickly forget them.

So this morning I woke to a PAYOUT from FastProfitSurf!
I quickly opened my account to see what was going on.
My expired upgrade from Dec. 4th was Paid! However I still have pending Nov. 24, 26, 30 and Dec 3rd.
So now that I've wrote it down, does it make more sense? Not really ... but Thanks Admin. Could be a good sign?
I dunno, but I'll take it.

*******

It's Snowing Here! Might have to get the shovel out today :)

*******

I've accumulated over 100,000 points over at 9PlanetAdvertising. What do you think I should advertise?

*******

I have some good news. I'll be back when I get it all figured out :)

HOLY CASH COW BATMAN!

Just checked all of my 13 positions at MyNetWealthTeam. My downline is growing like crazy AND I have $225 in my account ready for cash out!!!
Gosh I hope some of you have joined me there, if not.. it's NOT too late. Like the song says "we've only just begun".
With a one-time payment of 15 buckaroos, and a little promoting, the matrix goes crazy!
Sure is the best 15 dollars I've spent in a long time :))

*******

BTW, for some reason I am having trouble getting into my own comments as well as comment areas in other blogs. So once my computers nuts and bolts unfreeze, you'll hear from me more.

*******



6 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...can always use some good news...so send it on!

I put some snow on my blog as that is probably as close as I'll get to it here...

Stay warm...looks like snuggle weather to me!

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

Well Congrats on growing your team on MY Netwealth Team! I would join, but I never have any success in getting referrals...

Here in Oklahoma, we had an hours worth of snow a couple of days ago but that is all.

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Tried to comment there today and it wouldn't go through.
I thought it was just ME seeing that snow on your blog while I was watching it outside. Freaked me out! lol
Snuggle weather it is for sure!
You stay warm now,
blondie :))

blondie said...

Sheila,
Look back to my Nov 28th post here. As you will see, I did NOT promote it right off the bat. And it still worked :)
I've shoveled twice today already. Had to shovel a path in my backyard also so that I could get to the skunk bowls.
Thanks for dropping by,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie. I think there are gremlins around.

Iblog was down for 4 days and I made a post last night and that does not show up as having been updated on the other blogs.

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

I think you're right Gene.
Some hungry little rats eating our blogs and comments and getting fatter by the minute!

Cheers :))