Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Lights and more ...

What started out as a very easy task yesterday, ended up being a major overhaul of my living room.

After moving one piece of furniture to get to the window, I realized how long it had been since that one (and many others) had not been moved. Oh crap! Talk about dust bunnies!
Well at least I can breathe easier now that that is done :)

*******

Have not received my ID yet for the new program launched via Team Orangemoon yesterday. And didn't I read to give him 48 hours now, instead of 24? Guess there was a lot more action then they anticipated! So that's good news!

*******

Requested my first cashout today at Dollar77.Biz. Minimum withdrawal is $1, but I waited till I had $10. So it's all good, right?

*******

Forgot to withdrawal from 10DollarsWonder last Thursday so now I'm locked out for the weekend. No big deal. I DID purchase 5 NEW positions though in order to get 10 more of my old 'low's set to 'high's. Remember that "offer" is only good through the end of the month/year.
Every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling end on 12/31/08.

*******

Open space for when my brain comes back.

*******

This is for one of my new readers Dwight. He wrote to me about how much he enjoyed (and laughed about) the "neighbor with the trash" story, so here's a new one.















See the black vehicle?

That belongs to the neighbors on the left. Now, one would "think" they would park it in front of their OWN trash rather than blocking "grandma's" driveway, right? Sheesh!

Have a good Sunday you all!
And be careful where you park!
You just never know who's watching :))

*******


5 comments:

La Crona said...

Maybe the neighbour should park on his roof instead?

Hmmmm, hehe:)

HermitJim said...

Someone should tell that A**HOLE that blocking a driveway is illegal! A brick through the windshield should do just fine!

blondie said...

But Mattias,
Then there would be no room for Santa to park :)

Jim, hahaha
Too bad you're not also my neighbor. We'd take care of him eh?

Manu said...

Maybe Santa will take care of the problem... i am really suprised he is getting away with this for so long...

I know the feeling to start a task that you set up for yourself to do and ending up doing a whole lot more than you wanted. LOL
Hope you had time to relax on the weekend...

;o)

blondie said...

Hi Manu,
Yes I did relax a little yesterday. When you start a project like that, it always turns bigger fast huh?
Well at least it's done for now.
Have a great day!