Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bits n Pieces

I don't have a lot of time today so this might just be a quickie.

Received a payment from 10DollarsWonder this morning that was requested on Monday. He sure is keeping up on those, isn't he?
Date: December, 17 2008 7:47:25 AM
Amount Sent: $126.00 USD
Sender Name: 10dollarswonder.com
And Thanks to those of you who post 'happy notes' in the forums. It helps others to realize that this isn't a fly by night program.

PS, just read over at CIF a note from pauljets. He just got a $700 payment from 10dollarswonder!!! Holy Cow! Congrats to you Paul. And many more ;)

*******

Speaking of Forums, there is a New Referral Contest over at the CIF Forum. So bring your friends and family over ... could be worth a few bucks to you!

*******

Also received my first payout from Dollar77.Biz last night.
Date: December, 16 2008 8:31:58 PM
Amount Sent: $11.20 USD
Sender Name: Dollar77.Biz
Now if I could just get down to that 7th Level and make 192K, then I'd have something special to write home about eh?

*******

Read a nice post in one of the forums this morning for MyNetWealthTeam. A member and reader of mine (and js) posted his first payout of $185. Congrats Wayne and thanks for your kind words about my blog :)
My own account is still building pretty good too! Whoo Hoooo! This little matrix seems to be working great, especially for those who are doing a little promoting ... else you have to wait for spillover. So get out there and grab a few referrals and teach them to do the same. It'll be worth it!

*******

Let me go check my Team Orangemoon / S4P program and I'll be back.
I'm back. Hmmm Nothing there yet but like I said before, I got in really late for some reason and am near the bottom of the barrel. Well, a watched pot never boils so I'll check again tomorrow.

*******

I've got something else to tell you after I figure it out. So I'm off to take a shower. Maybe the hot water dripping down my head will wake my arse up a little :))

5 comments:

web1967 said...

You are more than welcome Blondie. The fact that the admin of My Net Wealth Team has a good track record online with his other programs is definitely a plus (MTE Ad Coop, My Traffic Empire and My Silver Empire). Let's keep promoting and keep getting paid! Take care.

blondie said...

Works for me Wayne :)
Thanks again!

ps, I didn't know all that so you are a great help.
Later :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

Mark from Ireland here (primeswish) just to let you know that I am withdrawing well over $200 every week from 10dw.. so every week it cycles to produce $500+ for me... so let's spread the word.. 10dw is alive and kicking!!

Happy Christmas to you all :-)

js said...

Hey that's good to hear guys!

js

blondie said...

Thanks Mark!
Also very good news :)

Hey js (wave)
What's goin on?