Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Day ... Another Dollar :)

Here it is, another day and I've made another dollar ... or several :))

Just a reminder to all, when checking your positions and earnings over at MyNetWealthTeam, be SURE to check all 13 of them using the same password. You may just have a nice surprise.

I received another payment from them this morning which I didn't really request but I think Thomas (the Admin) thought I did. So that's OK. I never turn down money, LOL!

Oh and I checked the CIF Forum late yesterday and noticed that no one had started a new thread for MNWT yet ... so there is one now, started by me. OK?
But don't let me hog all the glory. Post there when you have good news to share!
Also remember to put your MNWT link in your signature line. You could pick up some new referrals that way.

PS, if you've registered at CIF after Oct 28th, you'll need to do it again. Remember they've lost their data since that date.

*******

FastProfitSurf site is down. Should be back up later, maybe? And as I advised weeks ago ... do NOT put any new money in there if it does come back!

*******

Let's do the rest of the nitty gritty here, then I gotta get outside and shovel snow again :( Yep, snowed a good 6-7 inches last night. Sure looks pretty though!

*******

Nice numbers over at 10DollarsWonder today!
Total members now: 20032
That really rocks, you know?
Keep up the good promoting you guys! It'll pay off :)

*******

And over at Dollar77.Biz things are booming, ha! I have 30 personally sponsored members and a total of 46 in my downline ... which has earned me 5 times my original spend. (too bad it was only a buck seventy-seven eh?)

*******

Haven't mentioned WorkFor3Dollars for awhile. It's working just fine and since it's a "List Builder", I actually took advantage of that on Sunday night to promote MyNetWealth to just over 200 folks. (Remember you can email your downline once per week.) So out of that promotion, I have gotten 6 new sign-ups so far to my other program!
Hard to believe I finally thought of it, did it, and it worked!
Kudos blondie for using your brain :))

*******

NEWS from a friend ... 8DailyForever are doing some refunds but ONLY through STP. I am not a member there, nor ever was. So if you're out some money with them, you may want to investigate that further. Cool?

*******

OK, one more thing before I go ...
I got this from my sponsors sponsors sponsors sponsor in another program and all I have to say is HELLOOO!!!!!!!!
It's an MLM that accepts PayPal!
Not too smart on the Admin's part and way to risky for me. They should know that PayPal does NOT allow MLM programs. So please in your best interest, stay away from:
http://10.buxiz.com/
Wow. Glad I got that off my chest.
Have a great night :))

*******

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!! Judy you are absolutely correct. I was a little bummed because I had joined MyNetWealthTeam and wasn't seeing the results that you and Js were reporting or even a fraction of those results. Well after reading your blog this morning I checked all 13 of my accounts and BOOM! Needless to say I'm quite happy! Thanks for looking out!

blondie said...

Hey Greg,
After reading your comment I went back and BOLDED those words around 13! I hope everyone sees it now :)

All for one and one for all!
Take care now!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

See you mentioned 8DF and am happy to report that my downline and I got our principal investments returned via STP.I sent a polite email in. "Give me my blasted money or I am going to come over there and"...just kidding
Can't complain...just like Joe with Surf2Sawa... principal refunded and "square with the house"

Makes me wonder how much cash 8DF has in that account..everybody is getting refunded even if you initially funded with Alertpay like I did.

Gord

blondie said...

It's always good news in this business to hear about honest Admins and programs.
Am glad you got refunded along with your downline.
That really rocks!
Thanks for letting us know :)