Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My "Pet" Coyote

Alrighty then ... where were we?

The good news is I received another payment yesterday from MyNetWealthTeam after I reopened my ticket. But the bad news is, it was about 1/2 of what I requested. Oops, forgot about this:
"
Remember this: The first $15 you earn from each of your 13 positions comes back to admin to finish paying for your 13 positions and team advertising, and PIF accounts. After that, everything you earn is yours. Take this into account when you ask to withdraw your commissions."
Now don't you forget it! And I'll try to remember also :)

*******

Had an awesome feeling when I went out last night to feed my critters.
It was almost dark and I saw something large standing by the empty dog bowls. It was a Coyote looking for food. Now they normally run away fast when they even catch a glimpse of me.
But this time, as I walked outside, he backed up about 30 feet or so and sat down. He watched me close as I filled the bowls and as soon as I got back to the house, there he was having his dinner :)
Not sure why he trusted me this time, but since it's been so cold and snowy lately, I suppose a good warm meal was just to good to wait for.

(no, I did not take this picture, just wanted to give you a visual)

*******

Finally received my ID last night in S4P, the first program launched by Team Orangemoon. I'm way down on the totem pole so it'll be fun to see how those of us who got in later will do. And I'm not giving you my link here. What you should do is join team orangemoon, and from there join S4P ... since we're in here as a team, right?

*******

I'll be back, maybe. Today is a slow day for me.


6 comments:

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

Isn't nature beautiful, it is good to know that even when the evil nature of humans (at least some of the ones I have to deal with) let you down...nature will reaffirm the belief in all things good. Thanks for the story about the Coyote, I really needed that pick me up today! :)

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...you can almost say that the "wolf was at the door", but not sure the coyote would appreciate that.

The fact that he sat indicates he trust you, so guess the word has gone out from the other critters that Blondie's is opened for business and giving out free food!

Good for you, my friend!

La Crona said...

You seems to have a special deal with the animals, Blondie!

Nice and sweet of you....

blondie said...

Hey thanks Sheila,
It does feel good indeed!

Jim, yes I suppose I am gaining their trust. As long as they don't eat my kitties, it's all good :)

Yes Mattias, I do enjoy doing what I do for them every day. I even shoveled a path for myself through the yard so I could feed them without getting snow in my shoes, LOL

js said...

Thanks Judy. Nice post. Felt good to see that response from the coyote.

Re TeamOrangemoon.. I noticed you did not post the link.

Here it is and it leads to the two links folks need to know about to keep this one going:

http://www.online-home-based-business.org/welcome.html

js

blondie said...

Hey John,
Well I just went and doubled checked and the link is there. Maybe you looked at an older post?

Anyway ... waiting for the coyote now. I have a piece of leftover pork chop for him to add to his dog food tonight.

Thanks :)