Friday, November 21, 2008

MISSING PERSON REWARD!

Last Seen in the Houston TX area, drinking coffee, eating chocolates, and hanging out on the patio with his two accomplices (who are currently disguised as Siamese cat's).

Anybody recognize this guy?













NO? You need a clue?










You got it!

It's our very own Hermit Jim and Today is his Birthday!










Now, since we all know how much Jim likes his Cartoons, let's see if he likes this one. I've been waiting to post it ALL YEAR LONG !!! (giggle)

Definitely a Very Special Birthday Song for a Very Special Man!

Happy Birthday Jim :))
and many many many more !!!
xxxoooxxxxx

*****



*****

PS, I'll be back tomorrow, as feisty as ever :)
Sweet dreams !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Hermit Jim!

Judy I ma pleased to announce that I have finally cycled 10000 times in 10 Dollars Wonder.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the birthday song!! I can't believe you saved and posted that school pic of me from 1963...

Hey Girl...thanks so much for the special addition to my day. Makes it all the more special, ya know?

Thank you for being my friend...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jim! Hope your day is everything you want it to be an more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie. Nice tribute to Jim. Looks great.

Cheers,

Gene

La Crona said...

Happy Birthday Jim!

When we see what´s in your heart, we become happy!

Good luck!

HermitJim said...

Hey Thanks guys...!! I appreciate all the good wishes a lot! It's nice of Blondie to do this for me today and especially nice for all of you to offer the good thoughts!! Makes my day just all the more special, believe me!!

Dang...I must have something in my eye!!
Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

Jim;

Happy Birthday and I really like the picture. Reminds me of the good old high school days I had in the 60's.

I hope your day was special and thanks Judy for the tribute to Jim.

Randy

Cat Melton said...

Blondie,
Very nice post! Fine tribute to a dear friend.

Take care,
Cat