Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Reminders ...

First and foremost, Tomorrow is Hermit Jim's Birthday, and it's a good one! So be sure to drop by his place tomorrow and wish him well :)) Let's see if we can fill up his comments box. hehehe

*****

Just a reminder today is the last day before the weekend if you plan to withdrawal from 10DollarsWonder. Else forever hold your peace! Or at least until Monday.

*****

FastProfitSurf is definitely my favorite 'surf site' right now. It pays out like clockwork after your upgrade expires. Am expecting another payout tonight so will post about it tomorrow.
Oh and it's not too late to join if you haven't yet. I expect this one to go into the New Year or much longer.

Just read this note over at js's 9planetreviews site:

"
Yesterday morning I upgraded at FastProfitSurf by another five hundred and now am getting $150 ROI per day. Not too shabby! And am sure my sponsor blondie is happy too!"

I wondered where all that money came from! Guess we know a good thing when we see it eh? Thanks a bunch John :))

*****

My other surf site, 12DailyClub has taken off pretty darn good. I believe payouts will be made within 48 hours of your upgrade expiring. Today is only my 4th day surfing so will keep you informed how it's going, ok? So far, so good and very safe from what I've heard.
PS, just bought another AdPack before surfing today.

*****

It's cold here this morning with freezing rain. Brrrrrr! Needless to say the Cat's didn't stay outside too long. But my Cash Cow's are still wandering around out there. Too bad I can't invite them in to get warm. What would the neighbors think? Ahhhh, who cares.

*****

And Oops, gotta remember to continue surfing over at Surf2Sawa until further notification. Hope to get a bit more money out of that when Joe gets it all figured out ... starting next week sometime. Right?

*****


2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the plug! Hard to believe I'm already another year older...just wonder why I don't really seem to be any wiser?

Anyway, it sure does beat the alternative, doesn't it?

See ya, Kiddo!!

blondie said...

Well Jim,
I hear coffee and chocolate will make you wiser so I think you're on the right path :)

Can't believe it's already been a year either. I first met you right around this time last year, right?
Time flies when you're having fun with good friends, doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by 'kiddo',
Chat soon :))