Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday mornin feels so bad ...

Everybody seems to naaaaag me
Comin' Tuesday I'll feel better
Even my old man looks good ...













hahahahaha (sry js, I couldn't resist)

(see the song below to understand my 'lyrics')

*****

Hi there,

There was a problem yesterday with the FastProfitSurf upgrades not showing. If you had that problem, send in a support ticket and Paul will take care of it pronto.

As for myself, I received 2 more payments last night. One for a completed package and another for referral commissions. Thanks you guys!!!
So off I go to re-upgrade :))

*****

Don't forget if you have ad packages in Surf2Sawa, you need to keep surfing until he starts the payback process ... which should be around the 25th.

*****

I heard there will be an update in 10DollarsWonder soon which should include a word or two about the CIF Forum
. Very very cool !!
Keep an eye on your member area for the update and your Congratulations emails :)) (oops, I hope I didn't spill the beans too soon .. my bad)

*****
*****
This music is 41 years old, (older than some of you) and it still rocks! Gotta love those 45's and the Mono (not stereo) and the old Aussie groups.

So this song is dedicated to all of you out there at your Monday morning JOB, and have ... "Friday On My Mind" :))




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie,
Informative and entertaining entry as always. I almost got excited when I saw you mention a 10DW update. I was hoping for some positive developments re: e2epay or 10 cent pay. I had 77 ($770) positions in there.

danish

Anonymous said...

Judy;

I guessed the song from your first three lines. I remember it well. As a matter of fact, I have over 100 of the 45's and at least 50 of the albums in my closet...I just don't have a phonograph anymore to play them on....Guess I might need to find one.

Thanks for the memories on a Monday. Glad I was not one of the working people you were talking about.

Randy

blondie said...

Hey David,
He mentioned to me that he was 'working on' 10cc today. So let's hope it happens soon.
I have more pos's in there than you do, so I'm as anxious as anyone.

Hey Randy,
That's too funny!
I have a box of 45's and 2 boxes full of Albums in my basement. And I don't have a 'record player' either. Well I do, but not sure how to hook it up at this point.

And I'm glad you're NOT one of those working people either.
I thought of you when I posted that :)

Have a good night you two!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering about Surf2Sawa.
I put in a request for my intial deposit back and forget the earnings I made...do I still need to surf? I guess I should to keep my account current.

Gord

blondie said...

Hey Gord yes,
You still need to surf until at least the 25th.
Didn't you get Joe's most recent note about it?
If not, let me know and I'll forward it to you.
Have a good night :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks,

I never received that..but anyway I'll let my referrals know as well.

Have a nice evening

Gord