Sunday, November 30, 2008

It is not yesterday

Glad to see you all had fun yesterday with the Brylcreem, the Beach Boys and the Walmart joke. Makes it hard for me to think of something to top it :))

*******

One of my long time readers/friend had a Birthday on the 28th and didn't tell me until today!

Happy Birthday Manu!

Hope you had a Wonderful Day of celebration!!!
Here's to many many more :))))))

*******

Received a note from the Admin of MyNetWealthTeam.

Good News: "
We are wrapping up our 2nd week of pre-launch, and the Net Wealth has been a huge success. Over 500 members have now joined!"

And their site is going to be down from 1:00 PM EST Sunday until Tues, Dec 2nd.

NOTICE!! MONDAY DEC 1ST, WE WILL BE UPGRADING AND TESTING SCRIPT UPGRADES. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SIGN UP OR LOGIN TO THEIR ACCOUNTS DURING THIS TIME. THIS WILL BE COMPLETED MONDAY, AND SIGN UPS AND LOGINS CAN CONTINUE TUESDAY MORNING AT 8AM EST, IF NOT EARLIER.

*******

Was just checking my WorkFor3Dollars account and I see that one of my referrals has passed me up in recruiting! Good for you!!!
"neajim has 53 referrals"
As of today, I only have 49 :(
Well I passed up my sponsor so I guess it's only fair that one of my referrals pass me, right? Of course it is and Congrats to You!

Hey "neajim" ... maybe you could tell us all how you got all those referrals. Will post it here if you care to share :))

*******

Appears as though the Admin of 12DailyClub is going to take full advantage of the 24-48 hour payout time. My first upgrade went to pending on 11/29 at 00:01 AM. Current server time is 11/30 5:00 PM PST.
Now I don't normally watch the clock like that, but this one is brand new and not too many got in before I did. So these first few days of payouts are critical to it's success.
I'll be back with good news soon ... I hope :))

*******

"We Ain't Got Nothin Yet"



3 comments:

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,

unfortunatly i did not have time to come by to say Happy Thanksgiving, but i sure hope you and your familie had a wonderful time. I am glad for you that you did not have to cook this year;o) We do not celebrate Thanksgiving the same way over here and not on the same date either, but i had my own celebration going on... my Birthday. It's on the 28th so it's always around or even on Thanksgiving sometimes...
By the way the Wallmart story was really quite amusing....thanks for that.

Enjoy the rest of the Thanksgiving weekend,
Manu.

blondie said...

Hey Manu!
Happy Birthday to you Girl!
Am sorry that I didn't know on the 28th though.
Better late than never eh?

Thanksgiving was great! and what made it better was the fact that I didn't have to sweat it out in the kitchen this time!

Thanks for dropping by today.
We've missed you :))
Take care and don't be a stranger!
blondie

Manu said...

Hi Blondie,

thank you so much for your wishes, i really appreciate it. And you really don't need to be sorry, how would you know it was my birthday i never spoke about it when it is.:o) Glad to hear you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Speak to you soon,
Manu.