Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm really sleepy today ...

and I'm not very talkative when I'm sleepy.

Maybe it's the weather.
It's cloudy and cold, but no snow yet :(

Snow always cheers me up the first time I see it.
It reminds me of when I was a kid seeing the first snowfall of the year. You know, that adrenalin rush you got at first glimpse out the window? Along with the hopes that it'll snow enough to close down the Schools!

I'll have to check the weather channel to see what's coming.

*****

I did receive another automatic payment from FastProfitSurf last night, so I'm off to re-upgrade right now. Yes I have more than one running with confidence :)
Also my sponsor assures me it's still "kicking ass", lol

*****
*****

WARNING !!!

Just received an email claiming to be from the IRS wanting to give me some money! hahaha, yeah right. I don't think so!!!
Always beware of phishing emails and scammers!

The IRS does NOT contact you through email !!!
Do NOT click on any links in the email you receive.

For info. on how to report it, go to their site at irs.gov and click on the phishing and email scams report. I just did and hope the jerks get caught!

*****
*****

Watched the movie "Donnie Darko" today. Quite a strange flick and I did enjoy it. I saw it first a few years ago, so when I noticed it on the movie channel, decided today would be a good day to see it again. "Mad World" is the name of the song, done by Gary Jules. Have a good night :)



*****
*****

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...sleepy is good. Weather sleepy is definitely a great time fo a nap!

I don't care for the snow, but the rain makes me nap prone, and it's been rainy for a couple of days now...

FastProfitSurf is moving well fo me as well...hope it last!

blondie said...

Hey Jim!
Love the sound of the rain myself. Almost like a lullaby, you know?
It doesn't rain here much, which is really too bad.

Thanks for poppin in :)
Catch ya soon!