Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good News First :))

I need to start today with good news instead of bad. Hate starting the day with bad news, you know?

Received a payment from 10DollarsWonder early this AM.

Date: November, 25 2008 7:46:11 AM
Amount Sent: $146.00 USD
Sender Name: 10dollarswonder.com

Now that's good news!

And I verified that this IS in effect immediately:


The re-purchase will NOT lock in Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling.


So if you have some old Low's that you want set to High, you've got until Dec. 31st to do it ... but it must be via NEW purchase.

Starting Jan. 1st, New purchases will set the older Low's to Mediums.

*******

As promised, got an Update from Joe at Surf2Sawa with regards to Pay Outs. If you are a member and did not receive it to your email, I just posted it in CIF and you can READ IT HERE.

*******

While I was at CIF this morning, I noticed some 'not so good' posts about FastProfitSurf. Looks like the program is still taking money IN, but not too many people are being paid.
That is NOT a good sign!
You really should STOP your spends there!

*******

Back to fun stuff:

I just happily surfed through 12+ sites over at 12DailyClub. Only a few more days till my first upgrade expires. Am getting anxious :))

*******

WorkFor3Dollars just started a New Contest! You'll see all the details as soon as you log into your member area. I'm still doing well there and I see some of my referrals are kicking butt getting referrals of their own!

Total Downline Size: 224
Number of Sign Ups: 48

Big Congrats to You! and Good Luck in the Contest!

*******

OK, one more thing before I go ...

Am still picking up bucks in The Private Millionaire program. Funny thing too, I keep forgetting to promote it. So the payments I'm getting are from my referrals doing the work. Thanks you guys!
And those of you who are already in it (or thinking about joining) ... remember this pays 2 levels deep, ok? So when your referral makes a sale, you get paid also!

*******

That's enough work for today.
I need to take a trip to Never Never Land.
(thanks Randy for this song)
Have a good day :))



No comments: