Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I don't wanna ... but I have to :(

Am out of some essentials around the house, so off to the grocery store I go today. NOT my favorite thing to do. Seems every time I have to use "the buggy", I can't leave there without spending $200. That is really sad :( I recall my Mom (back in the day) had a $35 a week grocery budget ... and that fed our family of four! Sheesh!

*******

NEW re FastProfitSurf:

"
After many requests from members i've decided to add STP as payment option too. So now it's available and you can use it too for upgrades. Please enjoy it!!
Also don't forget that this weekend we'll launch another contest so standby to find out about it :)
Thank you all for your great support and appreciation.
Paul"

Received my payout from FastProfitSurf last night while I was snoring.
You know, I am really impressed with this program and how well the Admin is taking care of business. I wish this would be "the one" that lasts forever ... but we know nothing does. So I'll just continue to have fun here and am about to put my payout right back in for another 10 days!!

*******

After upgrading yesterday over at 12DailyClub, my surfing sure went by fast! My old computer is not fast so maybe it's because it's a new program and there's not that many members there at the same time yet? I dunno, do you?
Here's a good thing I just read in the FAQ's:

11. Will I earn if I missed a day of surfing?
No you will not earn for that particular day but your advertising upgrade will be extended with another day so you will still earn 144% rebate (150% for GOLD members) and you will need to surf one day more.

And like I said yesterday, I'm new here so will share these little tidbits with you as they excite me, ok? haha

*******

Hey I just looked outside. There's a rope hanging from my tree in the front yard. I wonder who put it there and what it could mean? a-oh

*******

I'll post this today and then again tomorrow (since it's late).

Looked for 9planetreview's blog earlier and couldn't find it. Nor could I get a hold of John by email so ... I finally reached him and he asked me to tell you all the following:

"Judy, can you mention in your blog that a) am on the road tomorrow, no updates and b) by Thursday my new address will have resolved. I had to move hosting companies due to poor support at my main one. Thanks much!"

So there you have it ... har!

*******
*******

Speaking of "Takin Care of Business", I gotta run.
There's a great line in this song though ...

"If you ever get annoyed, look at me I'm self employed.
I love to work at nothin all day!"

Have a good one!



No comments: