Monday, November 3, 2008

How To Keep Your Butt Warm At Night


Looks like Buddy and Louis figured it out :))

*****

Did you remember to change your clocks back yesterday?
Daylight Savings Time has gone bye bye and we go back to regular / normal time. That summer change just about kills me anyway, so I am glad it's done.

*****

It occurred to me yesterday that I'm making good money in a few programs now but have not sent an ALERT out for quite some time. Guess I need to get on the ball and realize that everyone on my list does not check my blog every day.

*****

Too bad that FastProfitSurf got caught in the middle of this. I can't log into their site yet today but will keep checking.
Note from the Admin:

Our hosting server was under a major ddos attack but now it's ok. However, the changes that the host has been doing takes time to be propagated all over so please just be patient and everything will be ok soon.
Paul

*****

And it appears that Deep Cycler is having the same problem. Austin is working on it now and says "it's a doozie" lol

UPDATE: Both sites are back! YaY!!
At least they are here at my place.
If they're not up for you, just try again later.

I'll try my best to update more tomorrow.
Today is just too busy around the home front, but Lou dog gets picked up tonight, so tomorrow I'll be a free woman again!
C'ya

*****

OK, why does this bug me so much???

I AM NOT a member of MegaLido, yet the Admin somehow got my 'personal' (not blog) email address to spam me? Where did he get that from? hmmm

Subject: RE:URGENT NOTICE
Date: 11/2/2008 2:47:48 A.M. Mountain Standard Time
From: support@megalido.com

blah blah and more blah

Thanks,
Mike Micheal
http://www.blahblahblah.com/?ref=54/
***************************************
NOTE: This is not a spam, its a paid ad from megalido.com


Sorry Mike but it sure looks like SPAM to me.
The End :))

*****

4 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...like you I have suddenly started recieving a lot of spam and extra email. But part of it I brought on myself by joining another site. I just didn't realise how many emails I was going to get from joining...so I may have to cancel my membership.

You have a good day!

blondie said...

Jim, you must still be ill.
I totally expected a funny comment on the 'butt to butt' picture, lol

Thanks as always for your visit.
Later gator,
blondie ;))

La Crona said...

Hi Friends!

As I have mentioned, sooner or later "the oldfashioned email" probably will be replaced by private internetmail:)

Spams are as annoying as negative attitudes.

blondie said...

I guess time will tell Mattias. Can't imagine email going any, but that's just me.

And Yes, I'm guilty of the negative attitude today. Probably because of the unwanted Spam, hehe

Thanks for stopping by :)