Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wash Your Hands Before You Eat














How cute is this little guy washing his hands before dinner?
I took this pic last night when he came to get the bread I left on the patio for him. He nicely dunked each piece in the water before eating it too. They're so fun to watch :)

*****

I received two payments from WorkFor3Dollars early this morning totaling over $20 bucks. Can't complain for a $3 program, right? So if you keep promoting it, and continue getting new members ... could turn into a nice little weekly income.
And their current stats show that I'm their 2nd top promoter? Well, that's hard to believe but I'll take it. (OK, you can applaud now :)) haha

*****

10DollarsWonder is doing great! I've been repurchasing for an entire week now and have 69* left to go from Low to High Priority Cycling.
So I ask: "How You Doin?" (said in the voice of Joey from the "Friends" TV show :))
*Cycled again this afternoon and bought a few more, so am down to 66!

*****

You know, I was just bragging the other day about My Favorite Programs listed here on the right side... saying that I've only added to them and have not felt the need to delete any.
Well the sayings: "Everything runs it's course", "Nothing lasts forever", and "Easy Come, Easy Go" all come to mind now.

What cha talkin about blondie???

Ohhhhhh, I'm talking about the Profit Sharing Advertising Programs. You know, the three sister programs I've been using.

Happy to say that I did receive a cashout of $14.82 from DRW two days ago, and I made 13 cents during the last week in profit sharing.
E-TradeXchange has given me 1 cent in the past 7 days, and ETXAds ... well I've made 7 cents in that one.

So I must say, UNLESS you're a very good promoter or UNLESS you really are using these just for advertising (and not worried about making money) ...

Don't Join Now. I think it's too late.

But that's just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.
Perhaps they're surprise me and take off again?
Time will tell eh?

*****


13 comments:

Review, Rinse, Repeat! said...

Oh I am loving 10DW right about now, it really works and is working well at that!

And WF3D is a cool little program, as well!

Toodles, lol

blondie said...

Hi Sheila,
Thanks for stopping by so early.
Am actually still working on my blog but I'm sure you'll be back later, lol
Who could complain about daily cycling over at 10dw anyway?
Yep, I'm lovin it!
Later :)

La Crona said...

Yes, the high cycling is getting better and better:)

He seems to have found the right way again, the admin:)

blondie said...

Yes he has Mattias.
I think all of us who are set on high priority are thankful for it.
I know I am :)

Nice to see you today!

Anonymous said...

Yes Judy, I do believe the 3 sister programs have just about run their course. oh well it was fun. however, 10dw is doing good again. Hooray!

blondie said...

Hooray is right!!!
Thanks for confirming :)

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...funny you should mention these three programs. I made a withdraw from DRW yesterday which I intend to put into 10DW.

Gotta go where the money is, right? However, as long as I am using them for advertising and don't expect a profit...I can live with a small daily return.

I'll never get rich with most of my programs, but they help to keep me "on the air", ya know?

See ya...

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yes, I can live with that small return also. I just didn't want folks to think that they were still as hot as before.

On the Air and Out of Trouble? lol
Mmmmm Maybe
Later Hun :)

Bryan said...

Hey Blondie, long time reader first time comment ;) have you heard of the new site that was just launched by John Kirk (owner of DRW) called Monsterptp. It works like DRW but it also has a forced matrix among other ways to earn money. You might of heard of it. I hope it can help DRW by giving it more exposure from the adpacks at Monsterptp. Hope it will help.

Bryan

blondie said...

Hi Bryan,
Glad you finally decided to post a comment :)

Yes I've looked at the new one from John Kirk, but wasn't convinced yet that it was for me.
I have a friend in it so I can keep tabs on it for now.
Not sure if I'll join yet or not.

Thanks again for dropping by,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

I agree that drw has just about run it's course (though it was fun and profitable for me while it lasted). I just need five stinkin' more cents to withdraw so I can use the money to get 2 more spots at 10DW instead of just one, doggonit! lol I used all 3 programs as well, but at least I made all my out-of-pocket money back, plus plenty of profit too boot, so I better not complain much ;)

blondie said...

Hi Melissa,
When we make more than we put in, it's hard to complain, right? haha
Well that's the idea here.
I can't afford to lose money so TG the programs I've been in have paid off nicely.
Take care and thanks for dropping by,
judy /blondie :))

Anonymous said...

P.S. I got my 5 stinkin' more cents yesterday, lol!