Thursday, October 23, 2008

Updates :))

- Update on the garbage/trash across the street:
It's still there. The guy decided to trim his tree instead of what he should be doing. That's OK. I hope the City will get on his arse now!

*****

- Received a long awaited payout from my "P"rivate program today! Four figures this time so I'm quite happy about that :)

*****

- 10DollarsWonder continues to rock my world as well. Been cycling very regular on those "high" priority positions and I hope it lasts forever. (Although nothing lasts forever but this one has a better chance than most.)

*****

- Surf2Sawa is building nicely, (my profit that is). Will go do my daily surfing as soon as I am done here.

*****

- And my new surf site, FastProfitSurf looks like it's going to be a winner also. Just opened on the 16th so we're all founders of this one I guess. Besides, my sponsor here would not steer me wrong :)

*****

- WorkFor3Dollars has a new POLL for members after you log in. So go read it and cast your vote. Every vote counts!!! ha :)

*****

Speaking of Votes, I gotta show you this ...

Ever see a Double Outhouse???
Be careful where you sit.








8 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...congrats on the payout! Can't wait for mine to get here. I LOVE the picture of the double outhouse! It rings so true in this day and age!

The programs you mentioned seem to be moving right along for me as well...except for the newest one and that one I'm not in.

You have a good day, Girl!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
I'm happy about the payout too. They're always welcome at my house!

Maybe you can join the newest one when they start accepting AlertPay? Just a thought. The returns are pretty good and fast.

You have a good day too!
Later :))

Anonymous said...

Alright! congrats on the payout Judy! That's real encouraging news...

I'm waiting for the new one to accept Alertpay too..

blondie said...

Hi and Thanks whoever you are :)
Will post here as soon as I see AP available at FPS :)
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Judy that anonymous post was me. Sorry about that!

Unknown said...

Hi. I read your bog regularly, everytime I log into 10DollarsWonder, which is everyday since I joined some months ago. Love it. I was just wondering though, about the 'P'rivate program. What is it and where can I join? I'm no good at marketing so I hope I can still benefit. Can You send me the link?

I'm sorry about your neighbour. We have someone like that here as well!

blondie said...

Hey Greg,
I had a feeling it was someone I knew and they just forgot to sign in with the right name. hahaha Cool :)

Hi Lynette,
I love to hear that people love 10dw! It's been a real life saver (and bill payer) for me for almost 2 yrs now.

Re: the Private program, you do not have to sponsor to earn. Write to me at my gmail address and I'll tell you all about it, ok?
Can't chat about it here in public.

Thanks for the condolences about my neighbor. Some people just don't care, you know? Shame.

Later :))

Cat Melton said...

Blondie,
Love the Double Outhouse pic...and while it's kinda the way we regular folks feel, I wonder why we would willingly go in that bottom door? Why do we allow ourselves to be shat upon?
Just reflecting a little, I guess, with all the election nonsense going on around us...

You have a good one, okay?

>^..^<